**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

QUESTION REGARDING GOLD AND SKIRMISH REWARDS AND ISSUES IN ARENAS THREAD

We know what will happen to the gold people used to donate to treasury as well as rank ups.

My question is What approach will Kabam take upon the Summoners that did all of the following things:

A. Did not claim the skirmish rewards
B. Did not donate to the treasury
C. Did not open crystals
D. Did not participate in rank/level ups.

Kabam, I have 4,851,167 Gold that i did not earn through the skirmish exploits. That reward I have unclaimed.

You better not touch the gold I have rightfully earned through the natural progression throughout the course of the game.

Also please explain yourself using proper sentences and grammar when discussing the ramifications of the Skirmish rewards and the measures Kabam will take to rectify the issue that has dramatically affected Summoners on a global scale.

Do not take the rightful millions of gold Summoners have had while playing the game. Only remove the gold from the skirmish rewards. Also what does this 200k cut off represent and please explain how this will help rectify the distribution of mass Gold many Summoners have received world wide?

I expect my questions to be answered in the order they were presented. Try not to hurt your feeble little brains Kabam... I know you can only handle so little...

Comments

• Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 132
    We know what will happen to the gold people used to donate to treasury as well as rank ups.

My question is What approach will Kabam take upon the Summoners that did all of the following things:

A. Did not claim the skirmish rewards
    B. Did not donate to the treasury
    C. Did not open crystals
    D. Did not participate in rank/level ups.

Kabam, I have 4,851,167 Gold that i did not earn through the skirmish exploits. That reward I have unclaimed.

You better not touch the gold I have rightfully earned through the natural progression throughout the course of the game.

Also please explain yourself using proper sentences and grammar when discussing the ramifications of the Skirmish rewards and the measures Kabam will take to rectify the issue that has dramatically affected Summoners on a global scale.

Do not take the rightful millions of gold Summoners have had while playing the game. Only remove the gold from the skirmish rewards. Also what does this 200k cut off represent and please explain how this will help rectify the distribution of mass Gold many Summoners have received world wide?

I expect my questions to be answered in the order they were presented. Try not to hurt your feeble little brains Kabam... I know you can only handle so little...

What does 200k cutoff even mean? Asking for and acquaintance..
  • Options
    biggestnoobbiggestnoob Posts: 56
    From what I understand @AshyKnuckles the 200k cut off is the portion of the AW gold skirmish rewards Kabam is allowing us to keep as a gift. The rest will be confiscated to peg the community without lubrication.