**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gameplay mechanism..ideas..

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Hey guys...i have some ideas about game mechanism i know game is already smooth and nothing should be fixed or added more but i have some ideas releted to this...as we know there are soo many champ whose sp atrack are long and continuous like champ with bullet attacks and energy attacks which last for long time compared to another champ...we know that all the spacial attack in the game is dexed and evade by mastering it...but I tried so hard for dexing some special attack and fail to dex it's my problem I didn't keep my swiping back timing perfectly...if there is possible while opponent spacial attack tap would be dexing option too it's like swiping back can be also tap for perfect dextory it would be awsome I think tap will take less time and solve the 90percent issues regarding dexing spacial attack...my mechanism is while spacial attack right side tap would be block and left side tap and swipe would be dex and go back...it's really work pretty well...Just think about it...it will fix many issue regarding long time unblockable spacial attacks...

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020

paragraphs? periods? no run-on sentences?

Sorry about my bad English it's not my language I think couse of my bad English I ruined many good post of mine and make my self evil thinking guy sometime..
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Mercury79 said:

Hey guys...i have some ideas about game mechanism i know game is already smooth and nothing should be fixed or added more but i have some ideas releted to this...as we know there are soo many champ whose sp atrack are long and continuous like champ with bullet attacks and energy attacks which last for long time compared to another champ...we know that all the spacial attack in the game is dexed and evade by mastering it...but I tried so hard for dexing some special attack and fail to dex it's my problem I didn't keep my swiping back timing perfectly...if there is possible while opponent spacial attack tap would be dexing option too it's like swiping back can be also tap for perfect dextory it would be awsome I think tap will take less time and solve the 90percent issues regarding dexing spacial attack...my mechanism is while spacial attack right side tap would be block and left side tap and swipe would be dex and go back...it's really work pretty well...Just think about it...it will fix many issue regarding long time unblockable spacial attacks...

The issue is that tapping on the right side is a light attack.

Furthermore, if you can't time your swipes during specials, how are you going to time your taps during specials? For example, for Task's SP1, you would still have to tap 4 times to evade his Shield hit, Backflip kick, Gunshot 1, and Gunshot 2. How is that any more different from swiping back 4 times?
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

Furthermore, if you can't time your swipes during specials, how are you going to time your taps during specials? For example, for Task's SP1, you would still have to tap 4 times to evade his Shield hit, Backflip kick, Gunshot 1, and Gunshot 2. How is that any more different from swiping back 4 times?
    Swiping took more time then tap and my bad i forgot right side is light attack but in special i prefer left side tap and swipefor dex and long tap hold for block i mean microseconds tap for dex and hold for block
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    @Kabam Miike Isn't its easy and worthit microsecond tap for dex and hold for block and how block gonna response while holding... first hit of opponent our champ dex and hold the block on spacial attack if anyone wanna block it...otherwise just tap tap tap (quick) for dodging bullets and energy attacks...it sounds cool and it really help a lot...
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

Swiping took more time then tap and my bad i forgot right side is light attack but in special i prefer left side tap and swipefor dex and long tap hold for block i mean microseconds tap for dex and hold for block
    But the problem is now Parrying. A single quick left tap is what most people use for Parries. Let's say you want to Parry the Specials for whatever reason. Champs like CAIW and Guardian, where Parrying specials is beneficial. How is that going to work? Are you going to dex now instead of Parrying?
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

But the problem is now Parrying. A single quick left tap is what most people use for Parries. Let's say you want to Parry the Specials for whatever reason. Champs like CAIW and Guardian, where Parrying specials is beneficial. How is that going to work? Are you going to dex now instead of Parrying?
    As we know spacial attack are not parryable and I am not talking about parry any where I just said blocking ...and while blocking opponents are free to hit we all know that...
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

As we know spacial attack are not parryable and I am not talking about parry any where I just said blocking ...and while blocking opponents are free to hit we all know that...
    Um, special attacks are parry-able. You just can't stun the opponent. As you can see below, CAIW parries Taskmaster's bullets, therefore resulting in a perfect block.

I'm talking about parry because you want to replace a quick tap with dexterity, but that quick tap is already taken by parry. How else would you parry then?
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

Um, special attacks are parry-able. You just can't stun the opponent. As you can see below, CAIW parries Taskmaster's bullets, therefore resulting in a perfect block.

I'm talking about parry because you want to replace a quick tap with dexterity, but that quick tap is already taken by parry. How else would you parry then?
    Thats what I am taking about while spacial attack we can't stun opponet but we can block their attacks..and dex it...Just think about it...other people understand my post and liking my concept...check the comments....they agree on this..
  • Options
    Thats what I am taking about...while special attack we can't stun opponet...we can only do blocking and dexing Just normal blocking...why didn't you understand a simple thing you are just talking about different different things which are not releted to my concept I just wanna say we can just use tap to dex any attack and hold to block it...and simple blockquoif ng where special attacks are continuing and hitting my block
  • Options
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Thats what I am taking about...while special attack we can't stun opponet...we can only do blocking and dexing Just normal blocking...why didn't you understand a simple thing you are just talking about different different things which are not releted to my concept I just wanna say we can just use tap to dex any attack and hold to block it...and simple blockquoif ng where special attacks are continuing and hitting my block

There's a difference between blocking and Parrying. Parrying is related to your concept.

You want to use a tap on the left side of the screen to dex a special, right?

Tap on the left is already occupied by the Parry/WTB ability.

"hold to block it...and simple blockquoif ng where special attacks are continuing and hitting my block"
    But holding doesn't trigger Parry. That's the point. You have to tap continuously to keep getting Parries during a special attack. You can't just hold block or you're going to take block damage with champs like CAIW. That means you have to tap on the left side of the screen. What are you not getting?

I don't want to take damage from specials from blocking. That's why I Parry specials. If tapping on the left was replaced by dexterity, I can no longer get perfect blocks on specials.
  • Options
    Here's a diagram.

These are the controls now.

Arrows mean swipe, blasts mean tap, and blasts with arrows means hold.

These are the controls that you want to implement.

Please tell me how you're supposed to Parry Specials with these controls.
  • Options
    Okey bro this criteria is only for special attack not for gameplay only opponent special attack...

let expect special attack of winter Soldier sp2...

Total bullets 8 to 9 consume 3 to 4 seconds

Swipe for dex....3 times consume 3 to 4 seconds.
    Result...could be missed and got hit and damage a small time lapse could ruin everything..

Tap for dex....8 to 9 times consume 3_4 seconds.
    Result....could be bait each and every hits and very less probability of getting hit..

I don't wanna change anything just a small change in special attack part could effect and make more fun to play the game...
  • Options
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Okey bro this criteria is only for special attack not for gameplay only opponent special attack...

Result...could be missed and got hit and damage a small time lapse could ruin everything..

Result....could be bait each and every hits and very less probability of getting hit..

I don't wanna change anything just a small change in special attack part could effect and make more fun to play the game...

1 ) How would you PARRY?

2 ) You do realize that there's a cooldown for dex-ing, right? You see the cooldown every time you swipe backward. This means that even with taps, you can't spam taps to avoid every single hit. You're still going to get hit because of the cooldown.

3 ) Why should everything be made easier? Unblockable Specials is meant to be a challenge.
  • Options

Mercury79 said:

1 ) How would you PARRY?

2 ) You do realize that there's a cooldown for dex-ing, right? You see the cooldown every time you swipe backward. This means that even with taps, you can't spam taps to avoid every single hit. You're still going to get hit because of the cooldown.

3 ) Why should everything be made easier? Unblockable Specials is meant to be a challenge.
    What kind of cooldown and chalange there is no cooldown type thing kabam said reguarding dexing show it...it's all opon person to person how much speed they have to dex there is no cooldown time I don't know where you bring these things...be on point otherwise don't argue on false statements...and about challange not everyone can dex unblockable of act 5.4 or act 6 unblockable sp it took all the health in oneshot isn't it suppose to be fixed...
  • Options
    Mercury79 said:

Mercury79 said:

1 ) How would you PARRY?

What kind of cooldown and chalange there is no cooldown type thing kabam said reguarding dexing show it...it's all opon person to person how much speed they have to dex there is no cooldown time I don't know where you bring these things...be on point otherwise don't argue on false statements...and about challange not everyone can dex unblockable of act 5.4 or act 6 unblockable sp it took all the health in oneshot isn't it suppose to be fixed...
    Girl, what? There is a cooldown. That's why we can't completely dex specials like Evade champs such as DD can. The Evade AI has no cooldown between the frames where they dash back. We have a cooldown. Please educate yourself through testing before you come up in here and tell me that my statements are false. Thank you.

"and about challange not everyone can dex unblockable of act 5.4 or act 6 unblockable sp it took all the health in oneshot isn't it suppose to be fixed..."
    That's the point. Take Unblockable Finale Fixit, for example. His SP1 is Unblockable under 25% health. Since you can't dodge this special, you have to find more creative ways to KO Fixit, such as Power Control, the ability to Block Unblockable attacks, Evade champs.
  • Options
    Not to mention that you haven't even addressed by point about Parrying.