**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should I hunt for as a 5 star for Act 6.2 Mr Sinister

Now I know Act 6.2 Mr Sinister is probably going to be nerfed soon but I’m really bored right now and I’ve been doing some saving up before I hit 6.2 and I wanna know who I should be hunting for to take this this really BS boss? I have enough for a featured 5 star crystal and an Incursion crystal so which Incursion crystal should I go for? I’ve already opened the Chais crystal so that won’t exactly be an option. So the options are possible Dr Doom, Possibly BW CV, Hulk Ragnarok, Corvus Glaive, Domino, Hyperion or Blade. I know there are probably other counters like Ghost with the Hood synergy but Ghost isn’t in the featured or in an incursion crystal.

Who should I hunt for as a 5 star for Act 6.2 Mr Sinister 18 votes

Dr Doom
11%
StopNTakePirate77 2 votes
Black Widow (Clair Voyant)
5%
King_Leo321 1 vote
Hulk Ragnarok
22%
NojokejaymCrazyAlboMidnite93YeetusTheFoetus 4 votes
Corvus Glaive
0%
Domino
0%
Hyperion
50%
CiciliatoKill_GreyEtjamaYcatsErosenseiogBonzodavidMasterpuffShaakaallgroundedmaster20005 9 votes
Blade
0%
Other (comment if there’s someone I may have missed
11%
Username19273Thanks_D19 2 votes

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Hulk Ragnarok
    do you have heimdall and angela and if so get Gladiator hulk, you'll be able to get through all of 6.2.2 mr.sinister quest without using any revives or potions.
  • Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124

do you have heimdall and angela and if so get Gladiator hulk, you'll be able to get through all of 6.2.2 mr.sinister quest without using any revives or potions.

I have an Angela but no Hulk Rangnarok, both of those champs are in the Featured so maybe I’ll open the featured and then open the Incursion crystal based on what I get in the featured
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Hyperion
    Cap Marvel is the best without synergies. Hyperion can do well. With Heimdall and Angela, Hulk Ragnarok really shines because of the sustain and heal block
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Hulk Ragnarok
    Ciciliato said:

Cap Marvel is the best without synergies. Hyperion can do well. With Heimdall and Angela, Hulk Ragnarok really shines because of the sustain and heal block

Gladiator Hulk wipes the floor with Mr.Sinister
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    CMM works well.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Other (comment if there’s someone I may have missed
    How do you hunt for a champion in particular? Lol only ones there you can target are hype and gulk with the featured
    Guys, there’s no CMM in the featured or Incursion crystal, she’s only in the basic pool so there’s no way I’m getting her anytime soon
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Black Widow (Clair Voyant)
    I didn't saw Hyperion. But Claire, Gulk and Hyperion looks like an only option here. If you have heimdall synergy Claire can dot hat fight with, parry heavy trick to apply poisons on him and when he will throw special 1 it will refelct all on poisons on Claire and you will gain power.Dextery off will help Claire alot in this fight you will only blocking his sp1 and only throwing sp3.

If you don't have heimdall then Hyperion is beast for for this fight.

Same goes for gulk you need heimdall synergy. To do normal damage.

Quake,Ghost,Warlock and CMM are other best options for this fight. CMM can easily solo that fight.
    edited July 2020
    Just opened the featured 5 star crystal and 5 star War crystal:
    A 2nd dupe of my Gwenpool, yeah like that’s gonna help
    A falcon, I highly doubt his buff soon is gonna make him poison and shock immune while also giving him a fury buff.
    😔