**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena

Hello everyone, I have come to a predicament in arena grinding. I always start on an infinite streak and I thought it was quite effective, many youtubers has also said so. Yet, one of my friends who is nearly the same level, champions (same amount), and rating as me gets alot more arena points as me. He said he breaks the streak and starts again so that he can use every champion. Which one is more effective? Using all your champions and breaking the streak or just go on a infinite? Could this also be dependent on the amount of champions I have?

Comments

• Options
    SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    I prefer infinite but when you have not much champs ( like me :) ) i should break the streak and start again
  • Options
    zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    I have never done the infinite streak because I don't have the champs. But I'm guessing that staying in the streak would be better? When he drops back to lower champs hes getting less points on wins than you are. Are you spending units to refresh your champs? Using boosts?
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I'm a bit curious what device you guys use. I've compared restarting with streaks, - doesn't work for me 'cause the loading times waiting for fights to load takes too long- i.e. with re-starting the streaks, I have to do many more fights, wait for many more loads.
    I use an Android device, I wonder how much better I could do on IOS.
  • Options
    I have never done the infinite streak because I don't have the champs. But I'm guessing that staying in the streak would be better? When he drops back to lower champs hes getting less points on wins than you are. Are you spending units to refresh your champs? Using boosts?

Yes he will be getting less points but considering he can just repeat it over and over again, he is using more champs than me and thus getting more points. I am quite experienced with infinite streaks but I never seem to have enough points to push over the 300k per round mark.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I occasionally break streaks because I don't use infinite streak and just take death matches since they give more points and actually take skill to win and there's risk of me losing so arena grinding becomes a little less boring.