Edit Defenders Throughout Placement Phase

Short version of my sob story: Just had an incredibly long weekend, including caring for a sick infant. I'm exhausted. Finally got a chance to launch the game and place my war defenders. Noticed one was missing from my lineup because he was in a quest. Went and finished the quest then went back to place defenders. He wasn't automatically put back in the lineup, so I accidentally entered with 4 defenders instead of 5.

My mistake, yes, but there's no reason for the game to be so unforgiving here. There's 15+ hours left to place defenders. Why can't I simply add my 5th one in?

Little things like this would prevent what's supposed to be a fun and challenging outlet from being a source of frustration for someone who's already tired and beaten down.

I propose allowing defenders to be edited for the entirety of the placement phase, instead of locking it down once you've place.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• KimilKimil Member Posts: 84
    I’ll get in before the “it’s your own fault crowd” appears.

I posted almost an identical suggestion today for albeit different reasons, but I’m glad to know I’m not the only user out there that feels this needs to be considered.
  • Good_MonkeyGood_Monkey Member Posts: 7
    Kimil said:

I’ll get in before the “it’s your own fault crowd” appears.

I posted almost an identical suggestion today for albeit different reasons, but I’m glad to know I’m not the only user out there that feels this needs to be considered.

Thank you! I see no reason for it to not be an option.