**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awakening gem

I'm currently trying to fully explore Act 4, and one of the rewards is a generic awakening gem. Who should I use it on? BTW, I don't have too many sig stones of any class.

Awakening gem 26 votes

Omega Red
26%
ShafeeqspaceoctopusHedronStellanCaptainGameMercury79Batman_bruce31 7 votes
Darkhawk
0%
Iron Man IW
0%
Aegon
23%
KennadoSouthfenceUnidentifiedCreaturePeaRatFlashSpideyQazzy 6 votes
Cull Obsidian
0%
Invisible Woman
7%
TimrosTheMailmann 2 votes
Doctor Voodoo
26%
MagrailothosZombieZeddKill_GreyWoody15OmedennBlizzard28Lil_Lasagna 7 votes
Corvus Glaive
15%
manveertherealBeekeeperDoctor_Strange19Agent_22 4 votes
Stealth Spidey
0%

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Voodoo is gonna help out a ton in act 5! Only 1 sig needed and you've got the important core of his awakened ability.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Corvus Glaive
    Best character for act 5 hands down he carried me and my team but won’t use him for 5.2.3 and 5.2.4 and yes I have a rank 3 magneto that I can r4 if I want (I have 10 T2A)

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Corvus is already amazing and becomes slightly better in a few situations when he's Awakened.

Voodoo is ho-hum and becomes amazing when he's Awakened.

So, do you want one amazing champion, or two?
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Doctor Voodoo
    Dr Voodoo is a great champ, but you should really watch some youtube videos to learn how to use his signature ability!
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Omega Red
    I say omega red he is somewhat helpful when awakened and his death spores deal higher damage and tentacle hits go unblockable 10 percent chance and based on sig level and for 4-star sig 1 you deal 121 damage per second.
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Omega Red
    If it is doctor voodoo then
    He'll become a true God tier champ of mcoc. You can reduce ability accuracy by 50% on odd combos. Can convert any buff into poison through sp1. Can power control/drain through sp2. The higher voodoos Sig is the longer will be the buffs and debuffs. Plus regen at the start of the fight. These come only when he's awakened. Unawakened he's pretty much garbage. 100% worthy of generic.
  • Options
    Doctor Voodoo
    Shafeeq said:

If it is doctor voodoo then
    He'll become a true God tier champ of mcoc. You can reduce ability accuracy by 50% on odd combos. Can convert any buff into poison through sp1. Can power control/drain through sp2. The higher voodoos Sig is the longer will be the buffs and debuffs. Plus regen at the start of the fight. These come only when he's awakened. Unawakened he's pretty much garbage. 100% worthy of generic.

Well, the Regen is there whether unawakened or not. The chance to inflict poison or lower burn is also there.
  • Options
    Doctor Voodoo
    Honestly voodoo is a bit complicated to understand, but not too hard to use.