**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boosts are disappearing from game...

Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I don't notice for a while but recently I noticed boosts quantity became too rare at first high tire boosts are not available in game these days and we are getting 10 per or 15 percent boosts and these became too rare to get these days....I don't know why but these are the things which help a lot by completing the quists or side quists of high tire...and now it became too rare just like revive...plz kabam don't remove boosts or add more options to obtain boosts for free to play acounts..it's the only hope to grow and continue the progression of my acount...Thankyou.

Comments

• ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

bleh
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Donnymeij said:

You mean the 2 free champion boosts, and the free health and attack boost you get every week when in an alliance?
    Plus the ones you can buy with your free loyalty? And the ones you can get via your freely obtained units?

In what mode did boosts ever excist that they no longer do in the same quantity?

Health and attack boost and attack boost these are the ways I know but now a days those solo alliance mission are not comming with boosts and in loyality part only 10 percent helth and attack boost are there and via unit purchase 10 percent boost cost 90 unit check it out...before few months those boosts are free every where and can be obtained easily but now these are not available..
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I constantly have them expiring in my stash so, I think it's fine