**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cull obsidian, r3 for legends run potential?

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
So finished the abyss today and cosmic t5cc, unless I want to rank up phoenix, drax or angela cull is my best use.

Yes, I know - save for someone else... but I've had a habbit of saving resources on my account for a long time. I had a play with him in master mode with synergies at r1 and the guardian boss of 3.2 was down in under 13 hits so surely 2 more ranks has speed run potential? Only crux is holding that block to turn on rout takes time so was thinking I could use omega red for earlier chapters and quicker clearing - other than that I picked up colossus from one of my 6* but would only be able to take him to r2 unduped.

...thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    If you can pull a 5* guardian to help his atrocious block proficiency, sure. A legends title is not worth taking a not-optimal champ to R3
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wouldn’t bother with legends without Corvus honestly these days, colossus and sparky are capable but you’d be hard pushed to compete
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Odachi said:

If you can pull a 5* guardian to help his atrocious block proficiency, sure. A legends title is not worth taking a not-optimal champ to R3

...but shiny title.
    I would rather have shiny R3 corvus later than shiny title now