**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wait on 6.1.

I just completed 5.3 and will do 5.4 tomorrow. Only 6.1 will stand in my way. Is trying to get cavalier sooner a bad time since hearing a ch 6 nerf is coming? I am a f2p mostly, iTunes gift cards occasionally and would prefer to save units.

So far I have found 5.2 the hardest. AA, Quake, CMM, Hawkeye And Doc ock (AA the star and cmm co-star).

Quake, I can Quake n bake but can't get the timing down for gauge n shake. Any thought on 5.4?

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    5.4 isn’t hard at all tbh. i did it with a 5* blade, 5* AA, and 3 4* 5/50 without any items or revives. just make sure you know which path has what champs because it doesn’t allow you to scout paths. however make sure you do have a counter for the ultron in 5.4.6. blade with trinity did wonders for me but medusa and armor shatter champions work very well. as for act 6 i’m also waiting on the nerfs seeing that my 5* roster isn’t fully ranked to be able to become cavalier so i would wait for the nerfs
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Tbh it is worthy going for cavalier it isn’t that hard and probably won’t get nerfed that much so no use in waiting
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Thanks
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    From what they said in the dev diary the only thing changing is 6.1 is that the attack values will be slightly decreased. If you're able to do 6.1 I would just get it done whenever you're able to since it will barely be changed.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I wouldn’t expect a significant nerf in 6.1, the attack values aren’t that high as they are right now.
    If you can get cavalier go for it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Honestly completion of 6.1 is really not bad if you have decent counters/get over the first two quests (hardest in 6.1 imo)
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    It's worth to push on for Cavalier before the end of the month so you can get the enhanced calendar next month