**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Wait on 6.1.

I just completed 5.3 and will do 5.4 tomorrow. Only 6.1 will stand in my way. Is trying to get cavalier sooner a bad time since hearing a ch 6 nerf is coming? I am a f2p mostly, iTunes gift cards occasionally and would prefer to save units.

So far I have found 5.2 the hardest. AA, Quake, CMM, Hawkeye And Doc ock (AA the star and cmm co-star).

Quake, I can Quake n bake but can't get the timing down for gauge n shake. Any thought on 5.4?

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    5.4 isn’t hard at all tbh. i did it with a 5* blade, 5* AA, and 3 4* 5/50 without any items or revives. just make sure you know which path has what champs because it doesn’t allow you to scout paths. however make sure you do have a counter for the ultron in 5.4.6. blade with trinity did wonders for me but medusa and armor shatter champions work very well. as for act 6 i’m also waiting on the nerfs seeing that my 5* roster isn’t fully ranked to be able to become cavalier so i would wait for the nerfs
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Tbh it is worthy going for cavalier it isn’t that hard and probably won’t get nerfed that much so no use in waiting
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Thanks
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    From what they said in the dev diary the only thing changing is 6.1 is that the attack values will be slightly decreased. If you're able to do 6.1 I would just get it done whenever you're able to since it will barely be changed.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I wouldn’t expect a significant nerf in 6.1, the attack values aren’t that high as they are right now.
    If you can get cavalier go for it.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Honestly completion of 6.1 is really not bad if you have decent counters/get over the first two quests (hardest in 6.1 imo)
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,311 ★★★★
    It's worth to push on for Cavalier before the end of the month so you can get the enhanced calendar next month