Options

Silver surfer incinerate damage

Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 754 ★★★
It says he takes -100% less damage,which I assume would mean zero, but when I got incinerate put on me from Human Torch I was taking damage. Any idea why. Also this was a regular incinerate not a smolder charge.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

It says he takes -100% less damage,which I assume would mean zero, but when I got incinerate put on me from Human Torch I was taking damage. Any idea why. Also this was a regular incinerate not a smolder charge.

Sure it was not nova flame? In addition unless something changed while I was out when the same says 100% reduced it means additive, not multiplicative. If a champ does 125% damage you will still take 25% of the damage.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

The problem is that -100% isn’t 0. Human torch can make his incinerates do more damage based on how many smolders he has. For example, if he had 2 smolders(+24% incinerate damage), he’ll deal 124% of his incinerate’s damage. Silver surfer takes 100% less incinerate damage, so he’ll take 24% of human torch’s incinerate damage.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 754 ★★★
    Edeuink said:

The problem is that -100% isn’t 0. Human torch can make his incinerates do more damage based on how many smolders he has. For example, if he had 2 smolders(+24% incinerate damage), he’ll deal 124% of his incinerate’s damage. Silver surfer takes 100% less incinerate damage, so he’ll take 24% of human torch’s incinerate damage.
    Ah that makes sense thanks