**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Once a year champion rankdown

Dear Kabam I want you to do what you did on the Christmas of 2017, that is giving us free rank down tickets (one rankdown ticket of rarity 3* , 4* and 5* each).
This would really help us although a 3* rankdown ticket might not be of use to a lot of summoners but the 4* and 5* rankdown tickets will definitely be of great use.
I don't think once per year is a huge thing to ask so please make this possible for the players who have always been loyal to your game.
Thankyou.

Comments

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Here before this guy gets destroyed by the comments

Edit: actually this is pretty tame compared to other Rank Down Tickets requests.
  • tdtfugcyrdtdtfugcyrd Posts: 35
    RU11011 said:

Edit: actually this is pretty tame compared to other Rank Down Tickets requests.

What do you mean?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

RU11011 said:

What do you mean?
    Well, usually threads asking for RDT's are dismissed instantly. Usually people ask for RDT's as a regular thing, but once a year is kind of reasonable? I'm indifferent towards RDT's.
  • tdtfugcyrdtdtfugcyrd Posts: 35
    RU11011 said:

RU11011 said:

What do you mean?
    Well, usually threads asking for RDT's are dismissed instantly. Usually people ask for RDT's as a regular thing, but once a year is kind of reasonable? I'm indifferent towards RDT's.
    Yes once a year is pretty reasonable
    Lot of summoners rankup champions that they wish they hadn't