**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mix Master node is bugged - node does not fight how the description reads

Tier 5 AW. IMIW on the path, I’m using Torchy. Heavy counter him, ok cool. Bait Sp1, dex it. Whiff a light attack. Parry, Heavy counter again, both hits are evaded.

The node reads “if the attacker attempts the same basic attack twice in a row, the Defender has 100% chance to evade second attack.

Should have been recording just in case, but my sequence above did not work with the node. And it absolutely should have.

. I have already filed a ticket with Kabam but want to make sure other players can see this before throwing potions/glory/units at a bugged node.

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the warning, I feel like it's always been this way. Every time I go up against Mix Master, I could swear I'm not doing the same attack twice, but the opponent manages to evade me every time I go up against it.
  • Options
    ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    Same here....multiple times I have went in with Corvus using the mlm fighting style and I get evaded as well.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Same here....multiple times I have went in with Corvus using the mlm fighting style and I get evaded as well.

If you use 2x medium's in a row then the opponent will evade. You are likely ending a combo with a medium and starting another one with another medium