**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Growing 3mil adult alliance looking for about 10 active people

Howdy all!

We were suffering from something I think is VERY common here. Our alliance was filled with 30 members, about 15-20 of which are talented players capable of map 4 progression (most with map 4 experience), but then hampered by 10+ members who just were holding us back. A few from inactivity, a few from not being able to fight (nor being willing to learn and watch videos to improve). We'd be successsful on AQ map 2 for 3 runs, then you start seeing those weak links barely survive in run 4, and they just can't cut in on the last run. 2/10 are dead before first boss, 2 more before 2nd boss, then we barely squeek out the win with our strong players, but know that we can't get away with it on stronger maps. Sound like your alliance too? That is who we want!

15 of us had actually decided to pursue a merger or starting our own alliance, and when bringing this up with our leader he decided to step down, leave the alliance, and just casually hang out with us on Line (Kudos to him for that!). He asked that we try to keep the alliance he built, so here I am honoring that by posting on the forums here!

We removed a few immediately, and plan to remove a few more after this AQ set. We'd like to replace them with some quality active adult members (the only under 18 here are kids of adults also here).

We do have a few 200k+ boss killers which obviously help, but we really identify as a great intermediate alliance as a place perfect for experienced players to get rewards on alt accounts or those intermediate 50-100k players. We're hardly exclusive to higher or lower than that rating, as long as you are active in alliance events (I mean seriously, how many of us suffer from people getting 0 in the duel event??). We also want people who are skilled in AQ/AW. If you don't have much experience there, no worries AS LONG AS YOU'RE WILLING TO WATCH SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND LEARN! We're so incredibly friendly, all happy to help with masteries, how to parry, etc... just be willing to learn and improve. Lastly, think about your line, who your champs are, and what nodes are ahead.

So we're looking for a lot of people. Maybe we're looking for your frustrated alliance that has a very similar history as ours. If it is just you looking for a change, message me. You and a few friends, message me. You and half your alliance, message me. I'd love to talk with you and see if we can take two half great alliances and together make a AQ 4x5 one.

Message me in game or on Line at tjgiggles and we'll chat more!

Comments

• tjgigglestjgiggles Posts: 42
    Just to update this morning. Found some great people from this post last night/this morning. We're still looking for 3 spots, or I should be able to accommodate a group of 5 if I remove the two alts we have!
  • tjgigglestjgiggles Posts: 42
    One last update...

Currently still seeking two members, possibly a third if we remove an alt who said they wouldn't mind. We're now a 3.3mil alliance. Still would love to talk to some awesome potential members!