**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I hate Northern Expeditions with every ounce of my soul

Wakanda4Ever278Wakanda4Ever278 Posts: 1,106 ★★★
Pretty much garbage rewards for all the effort. Mole Man expeditions but significantly worse, just a low effort copy and paste with new bosses and new names, all while now being tailored to the endgame players. Average players with 4 stars and a few 5 stars don't get anything useful in Heroic and Master besides cookie crumbs of a 5 star and maybe a couple 4 stars that do nothing for them. Then there's epic mode which is already difficult enough for an average player with a few low level 5 stars. But THEN you add in the *totally* coincidental *29k power* Sasquatch, *every single time I restart the mission*. Gotta love not being able to progress at a rate faster than a 5 star Kamala Khan every 6 months. Seriously. No one with a life is ever going to progress in this game without either waiting half a year for a small chance at something decent, or breaking the paywall and buying their way up. Seriously disappointing. Not a good month for side events.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

and people think cav difficulty will be well received LOL

I personally don’t think so.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah the Sasquatch appearing all true time is extremely annoying. I hope that they change this next week and make far more firsts the way that it used to be before
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I do wish that once an ambush happened that he'd be there every single time you went in if you backed out of the quest at least. That or just stick him on every path and be done with it
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

I think it depends on what you consider endgame.

Is endgame just becoming cavalier or is it having all content 100% and run 7x5?

I would say Canadian as it stands is content meant to be accessible for anyone who has made it to 6.2.

End game to me has always meant the most simple definition. Someone who is at the end of the game currently
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Aziz5253 said:

I really liked the side quest this time tho, sasquatch makes a pretty good boxing bag for the proper Champs, and you can even do him with lower level Champs because of the armor break on every hit in Canadian.
    The rewards are decent imo, the shards helped me open 2 5* crystals (opened 4 crystals this month, yet, the most I have ever) and am pretty close to my second 6*. And the rewards are present on all paths so you don't have to grind through all of them to get them (only the ones you want).

Keyword: Proper Champs

The point I'm trying to make is that exactly. I understand having champs that are good against others, but it's unfair to make it so the only way you can succeed in this game RNG. Especially for someone who doesn't have many good champs. How am I supposed to progress if the meta doesn't allow the champs I have to succeed? At that point it's impossible to get anywhere because the useful rewards are too high difficulty for the average players to reach.
    Where in the Epic SQ is having a specific counter necessary for success? If Epic is too difficult for you, then play a lower difficulty.