**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Tips

chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys, today i completed 4 quests from act 6
Almost took 400 units, revives, potions and boosts. Ultron and sentinel were pain for me but i managed to beat them with lots of revives lol. I had 4* medusa but can't use 4* in act6 . Quest 5 crossbones and quest6 sentinel are left
So i want your tips, how do i prepare myself
How to beat them ???
How did you beat them?

Domino helped me alot in getting through this
And then venom. Cable helped me with mordo
These are my top champs

Comments

• Options
    CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    You’ll want your sentinel for crossbones so biohazard doesn’t affect you. And use his sp1 for the heal block so crossbones doesn’t regen a ton. Unless he can shrug it off. I forget that part now. And Medusa should make short work of sentinel.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    You can beat crossbones with sentinel or man-thing (don't attack on block). Take the path that removes bane and you're good to go, have patience and bait his sp1
    For Sentinel, anyone can take him down, but your Sentinel can do better overall, armor breaks, incinerates and power drain resistance will help but any option can go through doing very slow damage because of his resistance after 100 analysis
  • Options

You’ll want your sentinel for crossbones so biohazard doesn’t affect you. And use his sp1 for the heal block so crossbones doesn’t regen a ton. Unless he can shrug it off. I forget that part now. And Medusa should make short work of sentinel.

But she is a 4*
  • Options
    Ciciliato said:

You can beat crossbones with sentinel or man-thing (don't attack on block). Take the path that removes bane and you're good to go, have patience and bait his sp1
    For Sentinel, anyone can take him down, but your Sentinel can do better overall, armor breaks, incinerates and power drain resistance will help but any option can go through doing very slow damage because of his resistance after 100 analysis

Yes i heard that they both are pain in the arse
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Ciciliato said:

I think 6.1.2 Ultron is more annoying than that sentinel.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

Ciciliato said:

For sure, global + boss nodes just combine to destroy you, sometimes can't do nothing about
  • Options
    Ciciliato said:

Ciciliato said:

For sure, global + boss nodes just combine to destroy you, sometimes can't do nothing about
    Yes he was pain in the ass but i managed to becamr cavalier