**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Medusa a good rank up option in 2020?

MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
Just pulled her from 5* crystal, should i take her to R4 unduped? I dont have good cosmic God champs in my roster. Other than against Robots, how good is she in the current meta? I'm exploring Act 5.2 and will start with Act 6 after the changes...

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Unduped? No. I would only rank up medusa duped. Her damage is very meh unduped and she doesn't have the auto-block that makes her annoying on AWD
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    She is amazing. Even unduped. She was my first R5 5 star and I still use her a ton to this day. I absolutely love using Medusa. She shuts down robots like there’s no tomorrow. Upgrade her.
  • Options
    Any synergy is necessary?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    She's a great option for the 5.4.6 Ultron, so if you need a counter for that fight
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Maxed 4* Medusa got me Uncollected. She’s killer. Awaken her when you can though. Synergies with Black Bolt, Quake, Karnak are all helpful but unnecessary.
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited July 2020

Unduped? No. I would only rank up medusa duped. Her damage is very meh unduped and she doesn't have the auto-block that makes her annoying on AWD

totally disagree.
    she is the robot killer.
    mine was i think my first 5/65 and she still gets used all the time in my roster.
    her damage is pretty decent.
    as soon as you go in a quest where there is a robot boss bring your dusa and your're set
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    She's brilliant for farming winter soldier and Captain marvel in rol too, with any black bolt and Karnak. There are so many robots in monthly EQ and act 5 and early act 6, that's she's still got a great place.

I have Omega as my main, so took her to 5/65 first over Hyperion purely because she destroys what Omega cannot. Given how many absolutely amazing mutants there are in the game, having the best tech counter leveled really does help.

Plus her play style is incredibly smooth.
  • Options
    Is her hair animation fix?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Mephisto said:

Is her hair animation fix?

yes