**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Games connection 'interrupted'

Over the past 2 weeks my connection to the game has become seriously unstable, regardless of my actuall internet connection. I have had multiple instances of the game crashing due to connection interruption as i finish a fight in AQ having lost maybe 5% health max, log back in and get the typical down to half health champ and one i was fighting back to 100%. Whenever i put a ticket in about it i get the typical game recovery system email and how that does get implemented in AQ and other areas.

**For those wondering im using a Samsung S7 phone running android version 8.0.0 (latest for this device). I also have the most upto date version of the game available to me 27.2.5. My internet connection and device is always up and working fine even through the connection issues**

I find it astounding that this is even an issue that some people just deal with, it is so grossly against the player base that im shocked it hasnt had more publicity around it and been truly sorted by kabam. I get that they need to try and make it fair and unable to be taken advantage of. However, losing at a minimum (because you have to redo the fight) 50% of your health because of the games inability to stay connected, nothing you as a player have control over, and not getting any form of compensation for this is unfair towards those experiencing the issues.

There needs to be something implemented by kabam that allows for a fight to be recovered in these areas not already covered so when these issues do occur players aren't unjustly penalised for something beyond their control. I do understand the need that such a system would need to be made exploit proof so players don't take advantage.

I get that at the end of the day its their game and they can run it how they please. They just need to be aware that for those experiencing the issue like myself this is starting to get beyond annoying and frustrating and we may end up no longer playing the game, and if left unaddressed could get worse and effect the game on a wider scale.

Thanks,
Puzzledunicorn.

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Kabam hasn't upgraded their servers as the game has progressed which is the root of the issue. You'd think they'd invest in better servers for a better experience, but I guess they don't want to eat into any of their profits.
  • Options
    BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Same for me
  • Options
    deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    I wonder what they do with the record amount of money they earn from massive deals.
  • Options
    Rush_CatRush_Cat Posts: 23
    Yep same, just used an energy refill too, and my 5 stars in the arena are almost off cooldown
  • Options
    KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Same here over last 2 week's game will pop up red connection even thou I've got full net bar.