**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I have not claimed my war skirmish rewards

I have not claimed my war skirmish rewards, they are still waiting to be claimed. Kabam please can you just be clear about what we are supposed to do?

Comments

• They already have been bro, read the posts above
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    edited September 2017
    I just want to know if it's safe to claim or if I should leave it until they send out the correct rewards
  • DanuztDanuzt Posts: 5
    They already have been bro, read the posts above

In fact, no they haven't. Nowhere says clearly if the rewards should be claimed first (as wrong as they are) in order for Kabam to substract the extra gold afterwards.
    In their posts they only present the situation when a player claimed those rewards already.

@Kabam Miike Can you please just comment on this one and make it clearer for those who are waiting for the fix without claiming the fix already? Much appreciated.
  • Don't claim them! I just did because I thought it is now safe to do so... but now I ended up having no Masteries at all because you can't spend gold there either :-(
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've got 18 tier 5 mutant ISO expiring and no-one to use it on.
    If I sell my lower tier iso in my inventory to claim the expiring mutant ISO will that count as claiming gold and lock me out of arena?
    From what I gather if you haven't claimed then you can carry on as usual but I'm not sure what happens in terms of our skirmish rewards, which for me are still just sitting waiting to be claimed.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    We started war late waiting for some new members so we're still in the first attack phase so no rewards to claim just yet but I read a comment from @Kabam Miike saying not to open any crystals that contain gold as any new gold could cause the bug
  • DanuztDanuzt Posts: 5
    Talking with the guys in my alliance ..those who have claimed the reward and did nothing with it afterwards, they said Kabam fixed their balance correctly. Even more they ended up with the plus of 200k gold @Kabam Miike told it will be given as rewards cut off. So maybe this is the correct action now: claim the reward and just wait for Kabam to clean it up?
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    claim it , but dont use it = 200k+ gold
    dont claim it = 0 gold

if im not wrong ...
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Kenshio wrote: »
    claim it , but dont use it = 200k+ gold
    dont claim it = 0 gold

if im not wrong ...

Claimed it, used it, all but 200k reclaimed by kabam. Champs ranked up with gold unchanged.
    @Kabam Miike what to do if we have not yet claimed skirmish rewards?
  • @Kabam Miike ? Any word? I haven't claimed mine either. In fact I have other milestone rewards I didn't claim just to avoid a worse deduction.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    I haven't seen any official announcement, but for me personally, the issue has been resolved.

I claimed it once I got the message...honestly didn't notice how much it was until I saw my balance...since then, the total has been adjusted back to the previous amount.

No problems entering the arena before/during/after claiming the erroneous gold reward.
  • KabamMiike has posted a main thread informing if you haven't claimed it, don't do it now, and they will remove the excess and award the 200k everyone else got.
    Thanks just saw that one, I will leave it in my inbox until they sort it out then