**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Gold Issue with latest war

Who's fault is this? Not mine. I am the leader of my alliance and all I did was claim the gold that was given to me. My team is well aware that there is an issue as several follow the forums. If accounts are banned as I have heard because they claim a reward you give them then that is stupid. Your solutions to this problem makes no sense at all. I was going to make a run at ArchAngel this weekend. I guess I will not do so. I was also going to upgrade two champs to rank 4 guess I can not do that either. From the posts I have seen it is useless to play the game until it is fixed. You can find me no problem as I made this name same as my game name. Alliance tag is ahwga oh and I just helped a team member with energy are we going to remove that too?

Comments

• Ricky_G1Ricky_G1 Member Posts: 47
    The worst part about this is I rarely get a chance to play anymore. As the leader I spend more time in chat with my team the I do with game play. There has to be a better solution for this as it is not our fault but yours. I and at least one other member has said do nothing with the gold as of yet. Some have not even claimed it.
  • Wolfman2K16Wolfman2K16 Member Posts: 2
    It's sickening that they can go in within a couple hours and change our accounts to remove gold, shards, crystals, and any other rewards they mistakenly gave us but have no problem with leaving bugs in the game that cost us real money. Example, when they took out the ability to double swipe back to dodge attacks. It cost me money to get the revives to finish AW. It took a couple weeks to change that, but give us excessive rewards and that has to get fixed immediately. This gold reward glitch coupled with the glitch from just a couple weeks ago means we have to wait after everything we do. We can't claim rewards. We can't spend any quest rewards. We can't open crystals. We can't enjoy the game until Kabam says it's okay. It's getting old quick. I understand that this was big week with the changes to AW, but the frequency that issues are arising at is astonishing. Would it really have been so game breaking to let us just keep the gold?
    :smiley:
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    They couldn't let us keep 9 quadrillion gold. May as well just eliminate gold from the game altogether if that was going to be the case.
    I get it don't get me wrong. Just disappointed in how they handle things from time to time is all.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Member Posts: 913 ★★★
    I am still sitting here with over 9 quadrillion gold. This is ridiculous. They should have shut down the servers as soon as this issue arised. Are we seeing the end of this game?