**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which spider is better to rank up?

I have a spider classic 5* and spider starky 4*,both duped. I am not 100% sure should i bring 5* to r3 or 4* to r5. Any suggestions???

Comments

• Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I also have a 5* duped classic I took to 3/45 and he's pretty awesome, and I don't have firsthand experience with the Stark enhanced, but from what I've read and heard from a handful of ally members, he's supposed to be even better. Just my personal choice regardless of who's better or not, I'd 5/50 the SE spidey for the fact that then he'd be maxed and I'd no longer have to consider him as a choice for upgrading in the future and can focus on another worthy champ. Also I just dont like how difficult it is to max out a 5* let alone even get them to rank 4. Objectively speaking though, I dont think there's a wrong choice in your situation. Congrats!
  • Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    It is really hard to r4 5*.i am collecting last needed t4cc for last 2 months for my magik.it is soooo frustrating.i also need 1 cosmic to r4 drax. Spider classic is better in defence but i think starky is better in attack.i love them both much so i have much trouble deciding what to do. Thank u for answer