**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Getting kicked from a quest

@Kabam Zibiit
I am currently doing act 6.3.1 and I was at the yellow jacket fight until i decided to take a break as I had already used a lot of l1 revives, poutines, and maple syrup. I also used boosts for the quest. Note- I started this quest around 2-3 days ago.
When I came back this morning, I found that I had been kicked from my quest after the maintenance.
Is this meant to happen after an emergency maintenance because I lost about 2-3 weeks of hoarding because of this.

My team was Symbiote supreme, Venom, killmonger, colossus, ghost

My path was the biohazard lane (invisible woman, hulk, green goblin, yellow jacket, doc oc, modok, mysterio)

Normally I wouldn't say anything but I lost A LOT of resources over this but can you please tell me if it is normal to get kicked out of a story quest after an emergency maintenance?

Comments

• Options
    BreadyboyBreadyboy Posts: 37
    I also used A LOT OF L1 L2 potions as I had tons in the overflow aswell as L3
  • Options
    FatedFatalityFatedFatality Posts: 90
    Yeah, it is very frustrating, i was doing LoL Run but i am glad i didn't get kicked out the quest or it would have been very annoying.
    Kabam, please look into this.