**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, be more specific.

Kabam Mike in a post comments that for the moment the alliance events will be canceled... but that refers to the week of aq and is aw current?

In addition to that it seems insignificant to me that with the problems that you are already aware of, do not even take into consideration the end of the season and count only the first 5 or 6 wars.

Comments

• Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★
    The truth is they should end ALL Alliance events effective immediately until they fix the issues and get the game stable.

Allowing AQ to continue is not the right move IMHO.

Allowing Wars to continue does not seem to be right IMHO either.

I would like to know why these two things are not happening. We definitely haven't been given clear enough details. You can't say all new Alliance events won't be available but have both of these continue with new days.

Doesn't make sense at all. Especially since I know that many Alliances, including my own, was negatively affected by multiple hours of Emergency Maintenance for AQ.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    AQ
    Cancel this week and reward alliances the exact same rewards as previous week.
    AW
    Postpone this week (till next Wednesday), to avoid any risk of messy wars, until servers back to smooth. Extend aw season by a week as well to balance it.
    Some things are obvious how can easily be handled, but still they are not being done 🤔