**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue not stealing generated buffs from Venompool [Under Investigation]

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Just as the title says. I just fought a venompool with my rouge. Venompool generated a powergain buff and I used Rogue's SP1 on him. She did not duplicate the buff.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2017
    To be fair, I have pointed out that Rogue's been broken on numerous occasions since the release of the marvellous 12.0 version. She is supposed to steal buffs, not replicate them. What made her sp. 1 great (when it was working properly) was not so much that she gained the buff(s), but that the opponent was prevented from activating it(/them) as long as she held it(/them).

Also, it annoys me greatly that there is a comma placed after 'Dormammu' in the sentence where it is stated he lacks blood. It just should not be there. Q.E.D.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Sorry for the delay on this! I am taking this to the team, and I'll get back to you once I have more information. Thanks!
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Mate, Rogue has been buffed since the start, I've spmed the old forum with fixes for her God knows how many times and nothing. @Kabam Wolf while you're at it, look into why she gains no power from stolen power gain, or why she cant prevent buffs appearing on oponents again (fight her against CB, furys all over the place)
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. I spoke with the team about this, and it looks like they have a fix that they're testing for the next release. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.