**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I rank up my symbiote supreme?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled a symbiote supreme from a 4* crystal and was wondering if I should rank him up. I’m currently questing with omega red, 4* stark spidey (until I rank 3 my 5* stark spidey), human torch, Medusa, and gladiator hulk.

Comments

• Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    He's an amazing champ when you need to handle a buff-heavy opponent and worthy of ranking. I R5 my 5*, but I usually will go for BWCV or Doom first for most scenarios.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    He's the best nullifier to bring in bosses fight. Bwcv or doom can take his place, but won't be as effective - symb has the highest damage output, of opponent isn't bleed immune.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sym supreme is a niche champ. But when the situation is right (lots of buffs and they can bleed) then he's the best option. Literally took my 5* to r5 last night just because. I think his character is epic animations are cool and he just absolutely wrecks in the correct situation.

You will need mystic dispersion at 3/5.
    Deep Wounds (not necessary but definitely a good thing to have)
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You should really learn how to use him. There are so many people who get god tier champs snd don’t how to use them so they are trash