**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ambush Frequency Increased in Northern Expedition

Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm seeing a huge increase in Sasquatch ambushes in all Northern Expedition maps since the Maintenance Tuesday night.

I would speculate that I would get ambushed 1 in 6 trips (about 15% of the time)
BUT since the maintenance, I see Sasquatch ambushes about 50% of the time.

If that was just to make it harder, I can accept that but if it is in error I would like it fixed. Canadian difficulty seems hard enough without a 50k Sasquatch every other run. :)

Thanks.

Comments

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    From my experience and others in my ally ambushes occur more like 90% of the time, I can only think of one time I didn’t encounter him this cycle
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kludge77 said:

I'm seeing a huge increase in Sasquatch ambushes in all Northern Expedition maps since the Maintenance Tuesday night.

I would speculate that I would get ambushed 1 in 6 trips (about 15% of the time)
    BUT since the maintenance, I see Sasquatch ambushes about 50% of the time.

If that was just to make it harder, I can accept that but if it is in error I would like it fixed. Canadian difficulty seems hard enough without a 50k Sasquatch every other run. :)

Thanks.

I got it 75% of the time before the maintenance. It is random.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Got him on every single path. Glad to be done with it. Kind of got annoying.
  • AnimusAthiestAnimusAthiest Posts: 9
    It is random, duh. But it was averaging 1 in 5 times previosly and now its nearly 100%. What has happened and why has kabam not addressed????
  • WardoWardo Posts: 16
    I really liked the Moleman side quest. Same amount of paths, MAYBE 6 or 7 Ambushes at most. I'm honestly getting Ambushed by Sasquatch 100% of the time now. Literally every path & it's getting really dull, super fast. I know a lot of ppl who hated the Hotel M.O.D.O.K side quest... I'd gladly take that over this horrible excuse of trying to get players to shell out for Revives/Health Pots.

Yeah, it's zero energy, I'll give you that. But the Ambushes are so excessive. The only "random" aspect that I'm going through is which space in the path is he gonna hop out, because I know it's gonna happen, you've already shown me that. It's making this EQ/Side Quest really unenjoyable. I haven't struggled with a Master/Epic/2nd highest difficulty EQ for a long time, so that shows me that you've gotta turn that dial down a bit.