Omega Red for Variant 4 Electro

Ultimator749Ultimator749 Member Posts: 13
So I took my rank 3 sig 110 omega red into variant 4 for the electro boss. after spending 60% of my saved revives and potions, i finally got to hi with a team of hawkeye, doom, venom, cap iw and O.R. however, omega was degenerating from the node, even though his mediums are supposed to be non contanct. i ended up not being able to do the fight and backed out. what a waste of resources. does anyone know why that was happening?

Comments

• Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    You'll get the degen if you attack makes contact and any non contact hit will remove the degen. Omega will not take damage from hitting electro but he'll get degen because his attacks Are making contact.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    I used CMM. Her energy resistance allowed her to live long enough for SP1.

I revived a lot, but eventually whittled him down.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok is the best for that fight
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Member Posts: 245 ★★
    Use only mediums for that fight with omega. Try and practice dexing elecro's sp1. Due to his power gain you won't even have to parry just medium medium. The fight would be long but would do the job.

Personally I did the one shot with quake. She's the best if you have one and know how to play her. I managed to clear all of the all or nothing path using oy her.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Bishop works very well
  • Ultimator749Ultimator749 Member Posts: 13
    unfortunatley i dont have a five star quake cmm or hyperion
    just got bishop tho so mebbe ill use him?

unfortunatley i dont have a five star quake cmm or hyperion
    just got bishop tho so mebbe ill use him?

Got havok?
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Member Posts: 553 ★★
    Why doesn't doom work he is immune to shock right?
    Sairam44 said:

Why doesn't doom work he is immune to shock right?

Doom will still take reflection damage from electro because his attacks are contact. The node works different from just simply placing shocks like EMP mod, the passives placed are "energy damage", so Doom would get wrecked.