**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DO NOT UNINSTALL AT THIS TIME!!!!! (7-23-2020)

2»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I think there is something with the latter Android update at 27.2.5.

Also posted in the other thread with images.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    And 27.2.5 is full of lag... dont update it
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I'm not gonna install the new update obviously theres alot of problems with it worse than we are already having
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    Made the mistake of installing the latest update since I initially thought that there could be new content being added. Now my game completely freezes for about 5 secs after I start an AQ fight and experience random lags in different fights.

I'm using a Samsung A50 with the latest software for it.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Oh damn everything is litterally going up in flames. Not a single thing is going right.
  • HeimdallHeimdall Posts: 4

Hey all.

For those unable to update the game: please try uninstalling the app, clear your device's data cache, and try again preferably on a WiFi connection.

Tried everything, clearing chache, rebooting device and reinstalling from playstore. Nothing worked. Checked the connection status with my service provider, and it's good. No idea why I couldn't download.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    I know this kind of issue was already resolved before - I activated Omega Red's sp3 against Mister Sinister (with energize) in AQ, thinking he won't be able to use his sp3 after recovering from my attack and I am confident in dexing his unblockable sp2. He used his sp3. OR died.
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127

Guess I'm lucky for that then

Which OS? I think update is only for AOS. iOS v hasn't prompted for an update