**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s gonna happen if go one tier down, bc of a missing an AW ?

KeremKerem Posts: 140
Hey every1,

As all we know, it’s still pretty hard to get a 6* champ or 6* crystal shards and if you go one tier down bc of missing an AW result, that mean is you lose at least 5000 6* shards and that equals at least two months of monthly events rewards.
I believe we all should be getting one tier up season rewards, whoever is an alliance member, officer, or a leader. Bc missing an AW will be changing everything on the leader board. It might be an advantage or disadvantage but either way it shouldn’t have happened anyway.

I hope a lot of people think that way..

Comments

• KeremKerem Posts: 140
    edited July 2020

No one is playing so no one is moving on the Leaderboard.

I don’t think you’ve read what I wrote.. stop kissing and say the true..
    Snizzbar said:

Kerem said:

I don't think you've really put any thought into it. How would anyone go either up or down if the war doesn't count towards season points?
    Can’t you really figure it out or you just wanna make a comment and choose a side !!??
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    No one is playing to why bother anyway u wil play the last 5 war left that it
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    This post is irrelivent due to 1 war thats cancelled isnt losing rewards due to it isnt counting due to the war cancel and u dont need one tier up if u havent really done the work for that reward tier
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It's real simple. Nobody is playing. Nobody is moving on the leaderboard. Quit complaining and chill out.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kerem said:

Snizzbar said:

Kerem said:

I don't think you've really put any thought into it. How would anyone go either up or down if the war doesn't count towards season points?
    Can’t you really figure it out or you just wanna make a comment and choose a side !!??
    the problem is you wrote a topic, ignoring what is happening, then when others pointed it out you attacked them. There is not currently an issue. People will not be dropping due to a missing war. Mathematically you cannot go down. The only possible issue is that you would not reach the level you would have reached with the extra war. The number of alliances that would happen to is minuscule. In addition for every alliance that could have, theoretically, climbed in the ranks there is another alliance that would have fallen in the ranks. Giving every person one tier higher would give these alliances 2 tiers higher than they should have gotten. This is such a fringe issue though.

people move up and down because they win or lose a war and other alliances also win and lose wars.

that is exactly what happens here.

I’m agree the part that you have said. But points is one aw can change the result of season rewards !! Yeah, you can say that might be an advantage for me and my alliance but I don’t play for to lose tho..
    Bendy said:

This post is irrelivent due to 1 war thats cancelled isnt losing rewards due to it isnt counting due to the war cancel and u dont need one tier up if u havent really done the work for that reward tier

Sure it is. That’s how you look at it !! and I can understand if you think that way..
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Kerem said:

people move up and down because they win or lose a war and other alliances also win and lose wars.

I’m agree the part that you have said. But points is one aw can change the result of season rewards !! Yeah, you can say that might be an advantage for me and my alliance but I don’t play for to lose tho..

One war can change the season results, but NOT in this case because everyone is affected by not playing 1 war. Not sure why you don't understand. Where you end up placing at the end all depends on your wins and losses, not with missing war #7.
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Mate youre saying that because EVERYONE missed 1 war, everyone should get placed 1 rank higher. That makes no sense at all.
    I’m a summoner who has been sleeping with the phone and waking up with the phone and checking the aq & aw last 5 years. Please take ur time and think about few more times pls. I’m really surprised how come can someone say “it does make no sense”
    I'm not sure you are understanding the AW leaderboard. Nobody is moving up or down. It's the equivalent of War 7 not existing in the first place.

That's like saying you want to go a tier up because of nobody participating in War 3.4. War 3.4 doesn't exist and neither does war 7.
    I do understand that’s why I have said one aw result can change the place at the end the season..

Kerem said:

One war can change the season results, but NOT in this case because everyone is affected by not playing 1 war. Not sure why you don't understand. Where you end up placing at the end all depends on your wins and losses, not with missing war #7.
    Missing wars can change the results of a season, as you will have less chances to gain or lose points. So if someone above you would have lost this war, and you would have win it could have changed the tier some people were in, not that I think that is a good enough reason.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    Kerem said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Mate youre saying that because EVERYONE missed 1 war, everyone should get placed 1 rank higher. That makes no sense at all.
    I’m a summoner who has been sleeping with the phone and waking up with the phone and checking the aq & aw last 5 years. Please take ur time and think about few more times pls. I’m really surprised how come can someone say “it does make no sense”
    I'm not sure you are understanding the AW leaderboard. Nobody is moving up or down. It's the equivalent of War 7 not existing in the first place.

That's like saying you want to go a tier up because of nobody participating in War 3.4. War 3.4 doesn't exist and neither does war 7.
    I do understand that’s why I have said one aw result can change the place at the end the season..
    Do u by any chance read as war 7 isnt counting no one changes places for the season it stays the same
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    Kerem said:

but it cant change your season standings.
    your season position is ranked against all other alliances.
    every single alliance gets 0 points this war.
    its exactly the same as if the season was only 11 wars long.
    its exactly the same as if kabam gifted every alliance 10000000 season points.
    you miss the war, i miss the war, every alliance misses the war.
    we all stay the same relative to each other.
    it affects noones seasons standing at all

Kerem said:

Kerem said:

Playing for 5 years doesn’t make your idea make any more sense. So go back, explain your idea better this time and maybe someone will agree with you. Pretty unlikely though as it seems like a stupid idea.
    I respect every single summoner in this game.. watch ur words before you say.. if you don’t get it don’t get it.. ain’t need to explain anything to u.. keep ur smart ideas for urself

Kerem said:

but it cant change your season standings.
    your season position is ranked against all other alliances.
    every single alliance gets 0 points this war.
    its exactly the same as if the season was only 11 wars long.
    its exactly the same as if kabam gifted every alliance 10000000 season points.
    you miss the war, i miss the war, every alliance misses the war.
    we all stay the same relative to each other.
    it affects noones seasons standing at all
    It can change your season standings. The problem with the "its the same as if every alliance was gifted x season points" is if the war happened not everyone would have received the same amount of points, and therefore it DOES affect the season standings.
    Lvernon15 said:

This negatively affected my alliance since it was a war matchup we could have quite easily won, and we are currently in a state of climbing the leaderboards quite quickly, but it’s the best thing they could have done, and asking for rewards in higher brackets is just entitlement

Glad to see someone who can say the truth
    edited July 2020
    Ebony_Naw said:

So let me get this straight, because you're getting easy matches right now, you're moving rapidly on the leaderboard, and missing one AW is affecting that. That's your argument, right?

As you guys know Marvel has huge fun all over the world and not everyone speaks English !! My point was pretty simple but some people are manipulating in the forum !!
    I don’t really have an argument but this missing aw makes me really sad !! All I said was that will change the season rewards whoever is an alliance member, officer, or a leader.
    For you guys saying this will not affect final war standings, here is a very simple explanation of why you are wrong.

Say you hvae a 4 war season, you max out at 100 points, just to keep things mathmatically simple.

Alliance A

Match 1: Win 100 pts
    match 2: Lose 50 pts
    Match 3: Win 100 Pts
    Match 4: Win 100 pts

Alliance B
    Match 1: Wins 100 pts
    Match 2: Lose 75 pts
    Match 3: Lose 95 pts
    Match 4: Wins 100 pts.

If the season is full alliance B has 370 points so will be higher in the rankings than alliance A at 350
    If the second war is removed because of an issue the standings change. Alliance A will have 300 points and alliance B will have 295.

This shows that removing a war DOES affect standings.

While it affects the standings the issue with Karem's argument is that you cannot know how it will affect the standings.
    Lormif said:

Kerem said:

Snizzbar said:

Kerem said:

the problem is you wrote a topic, ignoring what is happening, then when others pointed it out you attacked them. There is not currently an issue. People will not be dropping due to a missing war. Mathematically you cannot go down. The only possible issue is that you would not reach the level you would have reached with the extra war. The number of alliances that would happen to is minuscule. In addition for every alliance that could have, theoretically, climbed in the ranks there is another alliance that would have fallen in the ranks. Giving every person one tier higher would give these alliances 2 tiers higher than they should have gotten. This is such a fringe issue though.
    As you have said “ mathematically you cannot go down” or neither you cannot go up !! isn’t it right !?
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Kerem said:

You attack groundedW and you’re the one who is wrong. Do you read? Or did you read and not comprehend? As everyone here has said WAR 7 won’t count. That means you can’t move up or down in the leaderboard. If you don’t get that. It means no one won or lost this war. Which means no points were giving for win/loss. Which also means no movement from where you are in your bracket.
    Kerem said:

Lormif said:

Kerem said:

Snizzbar said:

Kerem said:

As you have said “ mathematically you cannot go down” or neither you cannot go up !! isn’t it right !?
    I specifically addressed that, please do not ignore data in the post because it counters your narrative.