**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

worthy of rank up?

WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
Just duped her worth the resources?

Comments

• Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    No
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Awesome...Do it...If you don't have Ghost Rider, or Dr. Voodoo, Doom, or BW CV
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She’s alright but she’s fallen off a lot on the past couple years, mainly since the dawn of petrify champs, her 1 big piece of utility is now one of the worst of champs who can access it. I’d focus on a strong mystic 4* or a better mystic 5*
    edited July 2020

Awesome...Do it...If you don't have Ghost Rider, or Dr. Voodoo, Doom, or BW CV

Add sym longshot sorcerer mojo Sasquatch and magik to that list (I’m probably missing another couple as well)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,347 ★★★★★
    Consider what she brings to your team.

As a Mystic champ she's basically got the lowest utility in the game. Seriously - lower than Iron Fist and Juggernaut! She literally has one single trick, which is reversing healing; and other champs can do that now; often better. She has no ability to punish or remove buffs, no power control, Unstoppable, Power gain...

On the other hand, her base stats are decent; and her damage is actually very respectable. She crits a lot, and inflicts pretty impressive bleed damage. Now that yours is Awakened, she's also got a decent Life Steal that makes her very sustainable.

If you play with Gamora, Night Thrasher, Morningstar or Ronin, she's got great synergies with them, and her damage gets better still.

So if you want a decent DoT champ with a bit of sustainability, she's basically the mystic equivalent of X-23. If she's one of your early 5* champs, then she's a solid pull, and you should definitely take her to R2 and/or R3. Especially if you use one of her synergy partners.

If you want a Mystic champ who can actually do useful things like, well, magic, then you'll need to look elsewhere!
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    @Magrailothos @Lvernon15 Thanks for the feedback one more question does she need high sig level? I have Symbiote Supreme R5 duped ...so the answer is no to ranking her up!
    Wayntos said:

@Magrailothos @Lvernon15 Thanks for the feedback one more question does she need high sig level? I have Symbiote Supreme R5 duped ...so the answer is no to ranking her up!

She gets benefit but doesn’t really need it or her sig