**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I spend my loyalty to buy mystic dispersion?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
I recently pulled a symbiote surpreme and am probably going to be using him for some things throughout the game but it made me rethink not running mystic dispersion. I have enough mastery points in proficiencies to do it but I don’t have any mystic mastery cores. So my question is, is it worth it so spend a good portion of my loyalty (I have 300,000 and would need to buy all of the mystic mastery cores with it) to run mystic dispersion?

Comments

• Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Other than boosts it's probably the best thing to spend it on. If you dont want to go all the way with your loyalty I'm pretty sure you can get some doing the mystic daily proving ground, as they sometimes show up on the paths. Not sure if the difficulty makes a difference, been a while since I've farmed them
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,025 ★★★★★
    Mystic dispersion is incredibly useful, and pretty much a must have for Sym supreme to be at his best. I strongly recommend it. I’d say 3 levels is sufficient, but 4 is better. 5 is great but sometimes you end up with more power than you actually want
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • Options
    Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    yeah, i just use 2-3 points, works well for me
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Do it. Loyalty is not needed much in the game and it champions like symbiote supreme and dr Doom greatly benefit from it. I'd say put only 4 points in it as 5 in my opinion is a little bit too much power and 3 is very less. 4 is the sweet spot.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I spend my loyalty on cores for MD and collar tech. Those are the best class masteries. 3 in each is quite sufficient.