**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

STEALTH SUIT SPIDEY VS 6.2.6 CHAMPION

i am at 6.2.6 currently i dont have any sym supreme or doom or any other champion counters in mystic class but i do have a r5 stealth suit spidey soo i decided to use him against the champion i saw a youtube video of a r3 6* stealth suit taking down the champion.

So i turned the prefight ability for slow on and started fighting him but even with slow he was getting unstoppable buff but he was not unstoppable so i thought this does not bother me but when he reached below 70 percent he went to a phase where i get stunned when i attack him if he has a unstoppable buff I had slow on him but even with slow i got stunned i tried it again and i got stunned

will this occur every time ??? cause it is not easy for me to wait the full unstoppable out . If so is dr voodoo a good option against the champion???

Comments

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Champion has +25% ability accuracy, Stealthy only has -100% ability accuracy on slow. There's a chance that it won't occur and you can negate the unstoppable, but why take the risk?
  • Options
    Hedgedog387Hedgedog387 Posts: 17
    RU11011 said:

Champion has +25% ability accuracy, Stealthy only has -100% ability accuracy on slow. There's a chance that it won't occur and you can negate the unstoppable, but why take the risk?

sooo i will get stunned every time i hit him while he has a unstoppable buff right??

• Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    yes you will be