**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst character in the game?

I've included 1 character per class who I consider to be the worst one. If you select 'Other', please specify who it is in the comments

Worst character in the game? 233 votes

Iron Pariot
30%
Crys23benshbPellucidumrandomgeneratedGK_23TheVyrusAlex13369TJ82ReeseSmith14Samuel030sZiprianoShanMR_MansbridgeVishCupidBeerswooChrisBass13UnidentifiedCreaturenoor17Daphboy 71 votes
Magneto
4%
F4k3_GaM3rImranRaichu626PImpDaddySquirrelguyTheTalentsAlexBossuGiodood_1OldAbe101stSavage 10 votes
Karnak
28%
DL864SpartyBobWayntosATnix95bryce7mBboychoboFanoinMonk1GbabyfreshJohnjunior4XXGhost_RiderXXTimrosTaZ_4178Gaurav_ChampShtickRickWulfgar79BoosterStqtsDididouduStagedear85Moosetiptronic 66 votes
Miles Morales
5%
JudahTheHammerDipon713R_D_JrAb_SamadGoddessIliasheartbreakid_22KRANꓘGreekhitA_Cay47SeismicSafe254Hoodie25Valentinos13CAPTIAN_BKJAKS 13 votes
Juggernaut
4%
TensioCreatorZukoQacobmanan_44AzenstarShenkPybruhPuttPuttMtl55ShøckerAvicci999 11 votes
Superior Iron Man
11%
Mr_PlatypusT31MatanacosMadooriClIPowerIlBatmanisrealBattle_GreninjaKhaoticl0kijacboonMiStaLovaLeathersmw2017living_legend_1seanthewarriormcocBigDog99995MasterpuffChewie420M_Master19Blizzard28Xguard77Aziz5253 27 votes
Other (please specify in the comments)
15%
SnakeEyes6918sae56Anonymous346QuikPikNojokejaymWarBros23Hammerbro_64PizzabeatDanveerKarnaWarlord5386DilloneousFloorKillerRemeliTwisted_cookieDr_Z01dbergGraydroxKeriParkerUsername19273ErosenseiogSpideyFunko 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 ★★
    Antman & unstoppable collossus
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Iron Pariot
    Etjama said:

Antman's decent with some synergies and his sig ability. How could you say he's the worst when champs like Iron Patriot exists?
    Ant man is usable for some content, but that's only with the Ghost and Wasp synergy. And if you do have those guys, you're better off using them instead.
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Iron Pariot
    LOThunder said:

Korg said:

I've included 1 character per class who I consider to be the worst one. If you select 'Other', please specify who it is in the comments

This will not age well
    Who cares, though?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Groot is literally engineered to be mystic food. He’s only really good with that one Aegis node because of the difficulty in heavy countering any of his moves.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Deadpool xforce has nothing good for him.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

@StevieManWonder would like to have a word...

Btw, sorry for tagging you lol
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    I think it's Iron Man (Classic). He's actually so bad. Unawakened, the only 2 abilities he has are armor break and armor up. His damage is also super weak. Awakened, he gets a regeneration buff at 15% health. He is the most basic and worst champion in the game imo.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Iron Pariot
    Iron patriot. I mean his awakened ability just disables all of his abilities permanently for one regen.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

@StevieManWonder would like to have a word...

Btw, sorry for tagging you lol
    I’ll help him out. Still bad @FloorKiller?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E0Ilz_t0_00&t=8s
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Unstoppable Colossus the dude has ZERO use for a collectible trophy champ. But generally you can find use for every champion (even if it’s for .01% of content)
  • Options
    KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    groot
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Karnak
    There are no bad champs only bad summoners! ...just kidding all the iron mans with the exception of IMIW
  • Options
    Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 48
    Ant man is really easy to beat if you can dex his sp2 or Bait his sp1. You can dodge his sp1 soooo easily and then combo him.
  • Options
    DilloneousDilloneous Posts: 19

Wasn’t there an event where they combined those 2 and made an unstoppable ant?
    Yes. they had Juggernaunt with glancing and ant mans specials.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Groot