**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm Sorry

I didn't mean to break the rules of the forums! Please forgive me

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Stop making useless threads man. No one will call you ou for minor offences but if u keep spamming like this ur bound to be 'jailed'
  • CtcIsGamimgCtcIsGamimg Posts: 16
    I'm not trying to spam. Chill
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Dude he's not spamming
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Unfortunately, he is. Just learning the thread layout though and how it all works is all. Also, this thread wouldn't belong in "Suggestions and Requests." LoL
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Afrid is right
    edited September 2017
    Romyjart wrote: »
    Afrid is right
    LOL, not really. Its for game requests and suggestions. Not requesting sympathy, or anything of the sort.
    Im not trying to be rude to your friend, just helpful. You're both spamming up the forums with nonsense and if it was a weekday they had all been closed down by a mod and you'd have possibly gotten something in your inboxes already. Respect the fact you're getting advice, don't argue it when you're clearly wrong from start to end.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    R4GE wrote: »
    Afrid is right
    LOL, not really. Its for game requests and suggestions. Not requesting sympathy, or anything of the sort.
    Im not trying to be rude to your friend, just helpful. You're both spamming up the forums with nonsense and if it was a weekday they had all been closed down by a mod and you'd have possibly gotten something in your inboxes already. Respect the fact you're getting advice, don't argue it when you're clearly wrong from start to end.

He is right and I'm just joking
    Afrid wrote: »
    Afrid is right

He is right and I'm just joking
    LOL, I thought your sarcasm was pretty obvious.
    Some more advice, abusing that "flag" button is also against forum rules ;)
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

Waiting to see them actually enforce this rule
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Don't know if we'd ever know when they do or don't. PMed a mod before in regard to people abusing it and the answer I got didn't leave me reason to believe they ignore it. Just a lot of users for them to go through
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

Don't know if we'd ever know when they do or don't. PMed a mod before in regard to people abusing it and the answer I got didn't leave me reason to believe they ignore it. Just a lot of users for them to go through

Yeah forgot alot of users to go thru so something's would take time