Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

R5 corvus 5* or R2 Sentinel 6*

IryseIryse Posts: 482 ★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am at 6.1.6 and just about to be cavalier. Sentinel boos fight seems too hard to me. Who should i go for looking at current situation and future opportunities

R5 corvus 5* or R2 Sentinel 6* 19 votes

Corvus (awakened 5*)
100%
Manup456Lvernon15AceLuffySaboWarlord5386Erernallove1939UnidentifiedCreatureSnakebites23EtjamaBonzodavidrivetlowlevelplayerSwarmOfRavensUncleHateSoyheyor123TanvirASŘïdđhįmZeuszeroRap027YeetusTheFoetus 19 votes
Sentinel (not awakened 6*)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Corvus (awakened 5*)
    Corvus will do you fine until the health pools starts to increase. In my opinion sentinel is really much more enjoyable to play when he is awakened because of ease of analysis build up.
    That bieng said sentinel will help you a lot more since he's a six star and corvus will see him being used less and less due to not having enough attack for higher health pools.
  • Options
    TanvirASTanvirAS Posts: 7
    Corvus (awakened 5*)
    Easy Choice
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Corvus (awakened 5*)
    corvus is a lot better than sentinel imo