**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3* Crystals for Cavaliers why

T31T31 Posts: 16
So I want to know why is there 3* in the cavalier crystals or any crystal that u purchase especially for the people that are cavalier. I can’t use a 3* to complete event but you not only offer a 3* but make it the highest % to get one that’s Ridiculous. Please respond what to know if I’m quitting game n spend a very good amount on this game.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

They're there for balance.

They could instead decrease the 5* rate by 1-2% to balance out and add the % from this and the % from 3* drop rate to 4*s. No excuse there. Just poor design.
    Who would hurt if at the featured Cavalier the drop rates were f.e.:
    6* 1.5%
    5* 16%
    4* 82.5%
    At least paying 300 units for a featured Cavalier would guarantee you the 24 t5c iso blocks from the 4* dupe.
    There’s already an uprising iso problem in game and that could help a lot.
    These crystals need to change 👍
    But a guaranteed 4* hero crystal is valued at more than 200 units. That means you would have to increase the cost of the Cavs if you were to eliminate 3*s. The 3*s are there to keep the cost down.

Maybe 300 for a regular Cav, and the drop rates would be
    6* 1%
    5* 10%
    4* 89%
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    T31 said:

So I want to know why is there 3* in the cavalier crystals or any crystal that u purchase especially for the people that are cavalier. I can’t use a 3* to complete event but you not only offer a 3* but make it the highest % to get one that’s Ridiculous. Please respond what to know if I’m quitting game n spend a very good amount on this game.

Your thinking about quitting the game because cav crystals have 3* champs? The drop rates clearly state the odds of each type of champ u can get from them. Why spend units on them if you already know the odds and don't think the odds are worth the cost? If ppl are buying them with the current odds why would kabam just change it? The only way they will change is if ppl don't buy them. It's pretty much common sense. This post doesn't even make sense. You talk about how you don't like the odds and then u talk about buying them. That's pretty contradictory.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Greekhit said:

They're there for balance.

They could instead decrease the 5* rate by 1-2% to balance out and add the % from this and the % from 3* drop rate to 4*s. No excuse there. Just poor design.
    Who would hurt if at the featured Cavalier the drop rates were f.e.:
    6* 1.5%
    5* 16%
    4* 82.5%
    At least paying 300 units for a featured Cavalier would guarantee you the 24 t5c iso blocks from the 4* dupe.
    There’s already an uprising iso problem in game and that could help a lot.
    These crystals need to change 👍
    But a guaranteed 4* hero crystal is valued at more than 200 units. That means you would have to increase the cost of the Cavs if you were to eliminate 3*s. The 3*s are there to keep the cost down.

Maybe 300 for a regular Cav, and the drop rates would be
    6* 1%
    5* 10%
    4* 89%
    Kabam values a 4* for 2500 units, but that price is same from 2016. I suggest:
    250 for a regular Cavalier, with drop rates
    6* 1%
    5* 10%
    4* 89%
    350 for a featured Cavalier, with drop rates
    6* 1,5%
    5* 16%
    4* 82.5%
    I suppose, these are reasonable prices (Kabam feel free to keep the old prices if you feel generous) and drop rates for Cavalier crystals and would make all happy 🙂

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I’d rather have the current cavalier crystals with the 2% higher chance at a 5* tbh.
    Either way, it’s there to balance it out, we might see something like a thronebreaker crystal one day but then the same people would whinge about that because it has a 70% chance at being a ‘useless 4*’
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Its not about cost without 3* in the crystal you'd guarantee a 4* which for most is a dupe. Thats 275 5* shards guaranteed per pull. Thus you'd greatly increase the rate that players pull 5* and then 6* crystals. Due to an increase of shards. That's the balance they are attempting to control
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    The games model always short sells the player , it’s designed to troll
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Its not about cost without 3* in the crystal you'd guarantee a 4* which for most is a dupe. Thats 275 5* shards guaranteed per pull. Thus you'd greatly increase the rate that players pull 5* and then 6* crystals. Due to an increase of shards. That's the balance they are attempting to control

550 for a Max Sig.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

Patchie93 said:

550 for a Max Sig.
    I would love for the two people that hit "disagree" on this to explain how many shards they get for a Max Sig dupe....smh
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

They are already increase the rate that players pull 5*s. Read the odds. Its close to 20% for 5* or 6* on FCC.
    How would a guaranteed 4* (550 5* shards for huge rosters), while in the meantime cutting 5*s drop rate by a couple %, would create imbalance?
    It would actually create more balanced crystals, since now one can get 6* and another a 3* from them. Huge gap.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Not to mention if the bare minimum from every crystal was a 4* it’d give everyone that pops the occasional crystal mad amounts of iso
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Solswerd said:

Patchie93 said:

550 for a Max Sig.
    I would love for the two people that hit "disagree" on this to explain how many shards they get for a Max Sig dupe....smh
    People hit disagree on literally anything GW says even if its 100% correct lol.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Solswerd said:

Patchie93 said:

550 for a Max Sig.
    guys... the GW disagree thing is getting sorta crazy. Unless you believe that you get 42069 5* shards from a max sig crystal, don't hit disagree lol
  • Options
    T31T31 Posts: 16
    So I’m Paragon n to get to Paragon you have to use only certain * champs to enter but the Paragon crystal offers lesser champs. If I have to use 5* n up to be a Paragon title n most paths u need 6* n up why does the crystal offer 4* shouldn’t. Money grab
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    T31 said:

So I’m Paragon n to get to Paragon you have to use only certain * champs to enter but the Paragon crystal offers lesser champs. If I have to use 5* n up to be a Paragon title n most paths u need 6* n up why does the crystal offer 4* shouldn’t. Money grab

Dug deep for this one didn't ya
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★
    @ahmynuts you gonna get an extended sentence broh 💀
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    holy mother of nostalgia

i miss bert
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    It is very easy to not purchase Cavalier crystals. The odds are right there. Just don’t buy them.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

It is very easy to not purchase Cavalier crystals. The odds are right there. Just don’t buy them.

Man who necrod this, got me responding like it was a new thread
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Dude unearthed his own 3 year old post.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

DIE ZOMBIE POST DIE DIE