**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* punisher ( kabamdddddd)

Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
3-4 days ago u said ur team investing in this issue (unresolved)
But glitchy gold issue solved within few hours we all kabamed haha[/color]
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I won't forget about it don't worry, spent a lot of BCs to be had over like this, if that's the case.
  • Options
    Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Hey there's already a discussion for this but I'll also say here what i said there.How long did it take for you to get a 4* punisher? Its like everyone expected him to be instantly givin to them. I've opened a LOT of regular arena crystals and still haven't pulled a 4* so i expect a 5* to be just as rare.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I've opened TONS of arena crystals since I've started playing and have gotten 3* punisher many many times, almost enough to max Sig. I've only gotten the 4* once so that shows me how rare he is. M guessing 5* is equivalently rare in the UV arena crystals.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Bmf and RichiesDad you guys are forgetting that Miike said seventy were found in the first hour of the crystal being available. Either Miike was wrong or Miike was lying.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Yes they seem to solve issues that benefit the players first whilst problems that cost us units revives and health are put on the bottom of the priority list Swell guys aren't they