**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I love Kabam (no sarcasm, for real)

BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but I am loving Kabam right now. Please read this with an open mind.
First of all, screw 45 min timers for aq. 30 min timers have made AQ a lot of fun without any pressure (map 6 at least). Quality of life upgrade? Check.
Second, we're going to have a war season with 3 less wars. Being war the aspect of the game I LOATHE, this comes as a blessing. I understand that the top tier alliances fighting for master and high platinum will be upset, but I beg Kabam, please shorten war seasons and prolong time between seasons to compensate.
Third, 120 free tickets. Hell, that's more than a free week of aq6. No more farming for a week!
In short, the best upgrades Kabam has made so far to the game are the ones that just came into being. Of course, there was a price to pay. All that crashing, nasty stuff. But if you ask me, Kabam can turn their servers off for a whole day a week if they are making things like these happen.
Usually, I am the first to rant about Kabam. But not today. Today I love Kabam.
Thank you, Kabam

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Yeah agree
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Maybe, I guess
  • Options
    Aayush19 said:

Lol but we lost our maiden chance to end up in gold tier in aw. We are at rank 400 in silver 1,and need one more win to get into gold3. But with just two-three wars remaining, chances of a victory looks bleak, with all the "new" matchmaking going on, and never being matched with an opponent of our size..

Yes, I understand that there are some cases like this where it hurts. But there will be another season to do this. I still enjoy the shorter season even when I was really close to platinum XD
  • Options

30 minutes timers are great, that should be standard.

Couldn't agree more
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    I love Kanam too, no homo though
  • Options
    Ab_Samad said:

I love Kanam too, no homo though

Lol
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    I bet few days later he would be the one making a post regarding compensation.
  • Options

I bet few days later he would be the one making a post regarding compensation.

I'll take that bet. I am pretty happy with things right now