**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.4.6 random stuns and parries

I just tried to do another run through 5.4.6 and was having my team randomly stunned by Yellowjacket. It's not listed in the nodes. He was also able to parry, not listed in the nodes either. I am not sure what happened, but it seems like 5.4.6 is bugged and needs to be looked at.

Comments

• Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

I just tried to do another run through 5.4.6 and was having my team randomly stunned by Yellowjacket. It's not listed in the nodes. He was also able to parry, not listed in the nodes either. I am not sure what happened, but it seems like 5.4.6 is bugged and needs to be looked at.

I believe one of yj special accacks causes stun.i think its sp2 but its been a while so not sure.. That being said I only have a few paths left for full exploration and I'm having lag pretty bad..
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    It's sounds common how you got higher chapters your opponet got more aggressive on perfect block perfect dex and parry too...sometimes they are soo annoying that if we want them to use their sp they didn't go for it...AI become more annoying make sure to flow like water on each node couse you will get to change your gameplay soo many times...so understand the opponent each of them have pattern...
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Yellowjacket's power stings stun you when they expire. It's there in his info.

When YJ is duped correct.