**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any of my champs worth the 5* generic ag?

OldAbe101stOldAbe101st Posts: 25
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Been holding out for Aegon, but it's been seeming unlikely lately. Also just pulled him as a 6 star last week. Not sure if I should keep holding on to it or use it on someone I need now. Blade I think imo is not really worth the generic anymore (might be wrong, but it seems that way), am I missing anyone in my current roster who deserves it?

Comments

• Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Blade without a shadow of a doubt. Voodoo is also, he’s become weirdly underrated.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    With that roster though I’d save for Aegon. You could smash Abyss.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Voodoo
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    maybe darkhawk?
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Hold on to it. It is such a rare item especially if you are free to play. LoL and Act 5. At least have the champion at r5 before you use it
  • Options
    I guess I'll hold onto it for Aegon. Was able to get a couple fights down in LoL with my 4 star to see how it went, and didn't go that badly. If I dont pull him soon, then I'll just try with a Fury team. Or save the units and make an initial clear with my 4 star.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I guess I should've also posted my 6 star roster in case someone has a good synergy I missed.