**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulkbuster sp2 + heavy

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys I've testing a lot this guy and I find almost impossible to connect the heavy after sp2.

The oponnent seems to react to fast and hits me every time.

Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Are they cornered?
  • Options
    Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Recently after the update noticing the same against certain opponents. For example goldpool
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Hey guys I've testing a lot this guy and I find almost impossible to connect the heavy after sp2.

The oponnent seems to react to fast and hits me every time.

Anyone else noticed this?

Yea it did happen to me too. Sometimes while the first heavy connected the second one doesn't connect (yes when the opponent is in the corner and I'm standing very close to him).It happened in some matchups and in some it was connecting perfectly.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    That's exactly whasyt I meant. And yes, this is a new issue.
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Been testing it around in Canadian difficulty of Northern Expeditions and haven't had any issues. Are you holding heavy before his sp2 animation ends then when it does letting it go asap? This has been working pretty consistently for me so far. It might be fixed, but I'll go test it later against the Howard in there to see if its changed.

I think that could be making a huge difference. In this vid the first sp2 to heavy looks the cleanest and fasted it can be done while the others look slower and a bit miss timed.

https://youtu.be/xvZHAzyYdW0
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Fight starts at :40 mark
  • Options
    Shish15Shish15 Posts: 61
    9 times out of 10 i can execute the heavy after sp2, but sometimes the opponent light attacks as i am charging the heavy. I think there should be a unstoppable on the first heavy, similar to aegon's, in order to not get combo'd into oblivion