**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Became a Cavalier, What’s Next?

KawilarangKawilarang Posts: 26
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So I just became a Cavalier last week, i’ve completed Act 1 100%, RoL, and i’m at the last chapter for the Road To The Labyrinth. What should i do next?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    V4. Rank up Hyperion and he will kick booty there. And everywhere else, but especially there.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah v4 completion is definitely doable. I think hype can handle the electro boss and doom can do the all or nothing on the first quest. second quest is easy with heavy spam cheese. completion of the other two chapters is pretty much all skill. exploration might be a different story, but one step at a time
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I became cav 2 days ago. I think what’s next is elders bane if you haven’t done that already. I’m slowly working on elders. V4 if you’ve done elders
  • nwahster32nwahster32 Posts: 20
    Did you filter to your 5* or you did sold your 4*?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

V4. Rank up Hyperion and he will kick booty there. And everywhere else, but especially there.

Hyperion can only be used in 2 of the 6 quests for V4.
    Yeah but all the other quests are ezpz except for Mordo and HB on the 1* quest.
  • KawilarangKawilarang Posts: 26

Did you filter to your 5* or you did sold your 4*?

i filtered my 5* only because the only maxed out 4* that i have is ghost
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    sweet five star luck bro
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 946 ★★★
    Getting a Life Outside?....
    JK....
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Ridiculous 5* luck. Seems that way though. New players seem to pull the new champions.... Bar hulk buster, do you have any 2015/16 5* champions?!??!??!

All I pull is old champions...

That aside, if you've only 100% act 1, then act 4 100% and elders bane/act 5 100% are the two big ones. Act 4 for the mastery points and act 5 for the experience, 2x t5b and Awakening gems. You're only level 49, so you'll need the increased storage and mastery points desperately.

Maybe only focus on uncollected (and cav when it comes) EQ difficulty and ignore Masters. You don't really need many more 5* options, you won't have storage for many t2a and the energy on masters would be better spent on acts 4 and 5.

This game is a marathon not a Sprint.
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    JDubs said:

I became cav 2 days ago. I think what’s next is elders bane if you haven’t done that already. I’m slowly working on elders. V4 if you’ve done elders

Sorry if im a nube, but whats elders bane? Im on 6.1 almost 100% act 5, last chapter of labyrinth, done w all eq and side quest bored af rn and i dont have enough pots for 6.1 rn, no aw no aq going on rn, just want something else to play lol
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    _Reef said:

JDubs said:

Sorry if im a nube, but whats elders bane? Im on 6.1 almost 100% act 5, last chapter of labyrinth, done w all eq and side quest bored af rn and i dont have enough pots for 6.1 rn, no aw no aq going on rn, just want something else to play lol
    Elders bane is act 5 100%, specifically it's the title associated with it.
  • KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    wow. this roster is amzing. If you have a couple awakening gems and the catalysts to take these guys up, you are all set for endgame content. (except maybe the 'of legends' content'. If i were you i would go for the Hyperion. He is amazing. Then nick fury when awakened. He doesnt need any sigs. Doom is an obvious first chose for a rank 5. I have him as a rank 4 and he does some amazing stuff. I have Hyperion, Nick Fury, Sym Supreme and Warlock all in rank 5. Your roster is amazing. Hope you find stuff to do. I would recommend 100% exploring act 5 or trying out the variants. Good Luck!
    _Reef said:

JDubs said:

Elders bane is the title you get when you 100% complete act 5. I would recommend doing the variants 3 and 4. I had such a fun time 100% exploring them. I used my rank 5 4 star sentinel for 90% of the fights in variant 3 when 100% exploring and i solo'd most of the opponents. I'm hoping the new variant coming out next month is fun and exciting. (I have also completed variant 1 and 2, but these variants are hard to 100% explore)
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    congrats!
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    why didn't u rank up nick tho
    TheRoyal9 said:

why didn't u rank up nick tho

I wouldnt rank nick fury if he wasnt awakened