Longshot taking Critical Failure Damage from Domino
Realm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
Longshot's base 300% ability accuracy is supposed to be more then powerful enough to counter Domino's ability accuracy reduction. I did the same fight with Mysterio who in comparison only has 100% additional ability accuracy and he doesn't suffer from the fun and interactive damage. In Longshot's spotlight a developer note is included mentioning how he's supposed to be a good counter against Domino.
It it fails, you take critical failure. Thats how it works here
Basically you wanna intercept most of the time to avoid critical failure from parrying Domino.
His abilities also state that his ability accuracy can only be lowered through debuffs. Domino can on
His ability accuracy affects nodes in Alliance War but not basic abilities like parry & dexterity. You can try Mysterio against Domino, he can parry, trigger dexterity without suffering any passive damage so long as the helmet is active.
If an ability has 51% chance to proc, there is still a 49% chance that it won't. And that chance to not proc is what triggers critical failure.
Technically Domino doesn't need to reduce ability accuracy in order to trigger critical failure
For some reason ppl think its only about -AA that triggers the energy damage.
Man just read her abilities...