**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First R5

So i have a few paths to go in exploration of act 5 and I wanna go for cav straight after or do v 3 and 4. Here are my options. (I am one mutant cc away and 3 mystic cc away)

First R5 43 votes

Hyperion
34%
FastfishRekferenceF4k3_GaM3rWarlord5386GoddessIliasPlagueisBaneAleorCiciliatoX_Factor_AgentAkkarin23-sixate-Giodood_1Chewie420MephistoA_Cay47 15 votes
Claire
13%
SiddhantKwatraDenzel116KRANꓘArsozZensolodabombHoodie25 6 votes
Omega
39%
Parth_kashyapMoot4LifeReferenceStrikerrx8Scopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10JChanceH9GIDAMASTERHedronThicco_ModePřìņče01Papicante1BoostergoldrulzMathgeekNEIDER11Lioz178Crcrcrc 17 votes
AA
4%
Juan3sKhaoticl0ki 2 votes
Rank 4 g99
6%
Samuel030sUncleHategulia902 3 votes
Other rank up options
0%

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Eeeeeeesh.... these are some thought choices I’d go Hyperion or AA though.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Omega
    If you run suicides omega. If not then AA or hype or g99
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Omega
    Considering you want to do cav, your best option for the 6.1.5 Crossbones (hardest fight in Act 6.1) is Omega Red. He will absolutely melt through that Crossbones.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Omega
    you need a double immune for some tough fights. aa also melted people for me
  • ZensolodabombZensolodabomb Posts: 15
    Claire
    Bwcv is the way to go she has got triple immunities and has regen burst and power steal
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I still use Hyperion for a lot of stuff. If you run suicides Omega would be better. Can make a case for Claire too.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion — based on pi I don't think you run suicides. And he'll help you a lot further in act 6 and overall in content. He can do so much things. Sps intercept, armour break, stun, dot, decent damage overall... Even if there is smth like buffet, you can just get to sp3, and his cosmic charges will increase your attack and block, so all you need to do is fight it like a usual buffet node. If you know how to use him, you can do most of fights with him imo. He is my mvp since I got him as a 4*.
    And he's still not available as a 6*. If you pull 6* bwcv, you'd probably prefer to go with her over 5*. She's a decent path clearer for act 6.
    Omega is ok, but imo without suicides he's not good enough