**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Northern Expenditions: Please Vote

Please answer honestly. Have you been noticing defenders in the Northern Expeditions have been more passive? (I.e. not throwing any specials, etc..)
*I asked this question in my alliance chat and a good portion was experiencing the same thing*

Northern Expenditions: Please Vote 37 votes

Yes
21%
TheVyrusspidey31415926Kade7175Scopeotoe987AleorAkkarin23odishika123Shøcker 8 votes
No
78%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantMagicBentonbloodyCainSiddhantKwatragohard123kikiFurieuxMadooriCReferencecx23433redsoxpatsfan89PlagueisBanechrisfernendezzzDenzel116JChanceH9JhonST33Scrubkiller_1LordSmasherArsozMasterpuff 29 votes

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    No
    They’re spamming them like their life depends on it .... which it technically does.... forgive my stupidity meant to put yes
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Yes
    The regular champs pop specials quite easily, but Sasquatch nearing his rage mode hates to throw specials until he hits rage. But that might just be bad baiting in my hand.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    No
    Instead, I found it easier to bait their special, no matter path champs or boss. Sasquatch in particular and I never (never) face his sp3 in entire exploration in all levels, so do Guardian too.