**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Push for Uncollected

VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Brief recap:

January - Started playing MCOC
February - Finished Act 4
March - Tried Act 5 until 5.1.5
April - Quitted the Game
July - Started the game again and completed 5.1.6 to 5.2.5

Now I’m thinking if I should push through 5.2.6 before the compensation sets in as I heard that it will be progression based and I won’t highly likely need the conqueror rewards. I finished all the paths with 5* shards in the Canadian difficulty and breezed through masochism and bane but I still am afraid of trying the Collector without enough units. Who should I bring in case I take a leap of faith?

I’m thinking Thing, Warlock, Domino, Starky, and BWCV. Any suggestions or things I should beware of? I’m watching Seatin’s and KatyCandy’s guide.

Comments

• Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey will help you immensely against the collector
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah blitz to collector without a question
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★
    Grind in arenas for units. Just to be safe
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Use full boosts, and get to Collector without using Starky. Then keep reviving Starky and collector will be dead in no time. 400 units is much more than enough.

this. should be very easy for you
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply, guys!
    Midnite93 said:

With that roster you can blitz through 5.2.6 remember bane is your best friend play aggressive keep a couple of team revives ready. Collector has a very high tenacity do not rely on parries intercept is the key.

I'll try my best to get my bane timing right without panicking. I'm still not confident about my intercepts, though, but I'll try to practice in the Canadian side quest.

Stark Spidey will help you immensely against the collector

Do you suggest that I stack poise charges or is The Collector's aggressiveness too much to handle?

Grind in arenas for units. Just to be safe

Sure! I will! :)

Use full boosts, and get to Collector without using Starky. Then keep reviving Starky and collector will be dead in no time. 400 units is much more than enough.

I'm undecided if I should go team revive or solo revive Starky to the end.

this. should be very easy for you

I really hope so. I'll try to defeat him on the second day of the next arena after grinding a few more units.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses, guys!

Is going for 'solo revive Starky until the end' really more economical than 'team revive until the end'?

I'll try to take The Collector on the second day of the next arena after I snug a few more units. 頑張ろう (Ganbarou!)
  • Options
    Thaaanks! I think I'm at least good at using him and have no problems stacking 10 poise at the start of every fight but my anxiety against fighting the Collector might get me.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Thanks for the responses, guys!

Is going for 'solo revive Starky until the end' really more economical than 'team revive until the end'?

I'll try to take The Collector on the second day of the next arena after I snug a few more units. 頑張ろう (Ganbarou!)

yup. sparky has great burst and can dodge specials which is the main cause of death. even if you die to the special, sparky will do a lot of damage
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    4 Team Revives and the most BS boss in the game is down! Taking a 2 month break from this game really helped me get UC.

So, now where’s the compensation? Lol.