**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Dragon Man's Cool Ability

ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
Just found this online
His body can withstand extremes in both temperatures (from -200° to 1,000°+ Fahrenheit) and pressure (from 0.02 to 12.5 atmospheres).
incinerate or cold-snap immune champ? and what about that pressure thingy and which other debuffs he may be immune to what you guys think?

read more on https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Man_(Earth-616)

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,166 ★★★★
    Not sure if he can withstand Human Torch nova flame thou..
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,040 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Just found this online
    His body can withstand extremes in both temperatures (from -200° to 1,000°+ Fahrenheit) and pressure (from 0.02 to 12.5 atmospheres).
    incinerate or cold-snap immune champ? and what about that pressure thingy and which other debuffs he may be immune to what you guys think?

Well, it says he's a robot, so bleed and poison immune, I guess?
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I wouldn't read things online and assume they'll be in the game. Just because the Earth-616 version has specific abilities, doesn't mean the Earth-TRN517 MCOC version will.

Wow, dude, you know more info than me I never checked on that
    Aleor said:

Shafeeq said:

Just found this online

Well, it says he's a robot, so bleed and poison immune, I guess?
    Yeah but @ItsDamien has a strong point out there anyways let us hope for the best...
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Maybe Archangel's sp3 with high pitched sounds could give him a concussion or a paralysis ability reducing ability accuracy
    manan_44 said:

Maybe Archangel's sp3 with high pitched sounds could give him a concussion or a paralysis ability reducing ability accuracy

You mean the ultrasound thingy yeah Dragonman is vulnerable to that but is it archangel the only one...

and diablo might get a decent synergy I guess with Dragonman