Stealth Spidey-Worth R4+R5?

TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Member Posts: 267
i pulled him as a 5* took him to R3. wonderd if i should take him to R4+R5. found him rlly useful too.

Stealth Spidey-Worth R4+R5? 34 votes

Yes, of course
88%
NicksFury2099TheHeroDeservedReferenceBoosterStqtsLogan00Charlie_SceneFloorKillerQacobMorpheus_123CASrinivasKill_GreyKeriParkerCaptain_ZanCapn_DanteEdeuinkTSR6225SneakyWarriorDoctor_Strange19UncleHateLucifer1810 30 votes
Never
0%
Only R4
8%
SiddhantKwatraSairam44RichS816 3 votes
No idea
2%
Batmanisreal 1 vote

Comments

• AburaeesAburaees Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    Yes, of course
    I don’t regret taking him to R5. Great burst damage, some power control, and nice counter for evade and unstoppable (both buff and passive).

Here he is wiping the floor with Sasquatch:

https://youtu.be/m5g3yCpSVx8
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Member Posts: 372 ★★
    Yes, of course
    He got me through 5.1.1 to 5.2.5 and I have never regretted maxing my 4* out he is definitely better than blade imo for the current meta in various situations and I highly consider him as beyond god tier if I get a 5* version he will go straight to rank 5 if I have the resources
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Member Posts: 267
    thks for info. NIGHT MONKEY GOING STRAIGHT UP TO R5!
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Member Posts: 743 ★★★
    Yes, of course
    You need to know how to use him though

You need to know how to use him though

yeah pretty much
    but those players who r an expert at night monkey, PLS GIVE ME SOME TIPS
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes, of course
    Aburaees said:

I don’t regret taking him to R5. Great burst damage, some power control, and nice counter for evade and unstoppable (both buff and passive).

That is a weird way to play him tho....

Aburaees said:

tips then?
  • AburaeesAburaees Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    Yes, of course

Aburaees said:

I’m always open to new information, so I’d be ever so thankful if you’d elaborate. I played him that way because I wanted to control where the fight took place (didn’t want to be backed into the corner by Sasquatch lol).

Admittedly it’s not perfect gameplay, but I think it does demonstrate how hard he can bang.

• KeriParkerKeriParker Member Posts: 54
    Yes, of course
    I have him at rank 4 awakened. I have the materials to take him to rank 5. But i am saving the resources to feed them into aegon. I would totally do it if i already had aegon. (I also fed an awakening gem into him. The awakened ability doesnt really matter on stealthy. But it is very helpful. I fairly large damage boost.)
    Yes, of course
    Aburaees said:

Aburaees said:

I’m always open to new information, so I’d be ever so thankful if you’d elaborate. I played him that way because I wanted to control where the fight took place (didn’t want to be backed into the corner by Sasquatch lol).

Admittedly it’s not perfect gameplay, but I think it does demonstrate how hard he can bang.

Not taking as little block damage as possible is key. I almost never parry with stealthy. I intercept for bait out a heavy.
    ok thks!
    Yes, of course

TheRoyal9 said:

but those players who r an expert at night monkey, PLS GIVE ME SOME TIPS

There are basically 3 kind of situations (I'm gonna use slow debuff for explanation):

-champs that can activate their unstoppable or evade from the start of fight, excluding juggy and unstoppable Colossus (like 6.2.6 champion or most evade champs)

-champs that gain the effects after throwing a certain special (juggy, unstoppable Colossus, aspect of war, etc)

-champs that might not even have it at all, or activate outside of the first 2 scenarios (like Sasquatch and thing)

For situation 1. Parry at the start and do only light attacks until you apply your slow (so you won't get evaded), or if they're unstoppable, wait it out, then apply your slow when it's over.
    From there, keep refreshing the slow when it's about to expire until you get to your SP 2, then get the extended slow. At that point, you'll most likely have an extra cartridge for safety. Throw your SP 1 for the precision, then race to SP 3, make sure you refresh the slow on the way, so the remaining slows will be extended. From there, your SP 3 will refresh your cartridges and the opponent is toast!

Situation 2: Throw your last light only when they're about to gain a bar of power. Then take the path illustrated above.

Situation 3: Just wing it! Many ways to play stealthy, I'd advise you check out YouTube for more tips.

Cheers!
    Congrats on him tho, free ticket to endgame content cheese!
    Great explanation. I would also recommend watch a couple videos Lagacy posted on his channel on Stealthy. He plays him very well.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Member Posts: 691 ★★★
    A picture will save me a million words.

That’s sick