**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about the Summer Showdown

GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Since the main measurement of performance in the Summer Showdown appears to be DPS, finishing fights quickly, and not getting hit, won't suicide users have an unfair advantage due to having naturally higher DPS? Am I just reading the announcement wrong or is there going to be something in place to level the playing field? Just curious whether this was intended, as I do not use suicides.

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Probably. It's fair, though.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Just turn on Suicides.
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    Well we also spent 7-10k units unlocking suicides, so to be fair we should kind of have an advantage lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if it does, then it's fair. suicides give an advantage in arena
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    ChriissR said:

Well we also spent 7-10k units unlocking suicides, so to be fair we should kind of have an advantage lol

Define "We"? I know lots of people who played this game from the start, and Kabam was much nicer back then with events like Rocket's scrapyard, and that is where pretty much all of them fully unlocked all suicides from that event. They had both carb & stony cores as things you could get, as talked about here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1318796/#Comment_1318796

They also have had the cores on sale, so no, not everyone has spent that much unlocking everything.