**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Mastery

PulliPulli Posts: 116
Hey Kabam,

We all know for the past couple weeks you've been looking for new suggestions for the game so that you could add them at some point in the future. And I have scrolled through the GD to see if this has come up and it hasn't.

So I hope many agree that we need some new masteries to choose from.

For this new mastery, which could fit in the Defense or Proficiencies tab, would deal with those annoying specials that CANNOT be evaded in any way using the Dexterity mastery. And even though attack values will be brought down in the future, I find that the damage you take from repeatedly fired firearms is annoying. Not only because it takes a lot of health, but because, as mentioned, there is NO WAY you can evade it.

So here is the new mastery I am proposing called.

Nerf Bullets.

Where damage from firearms can be decreased by 20 - 60 percent while blocking. Depending on how many levels you would like to give it.

I think this would be an amazing mastery to add, giving us players more of a choice with our masteries. Which is what we really need some time soon.

Looking at annoying special attacks like Fury's special 1, Punisher's Special 2, both Falcons and Agent Venoms Special 1, are an absolute pain in the a** when it comes to end game content, or even at times in AQ and AW.

I find that every characters 2 Special attacks should be able to be evaded.

And when it comes to the Specials mentioned above, including a couple more, which cannot be evaded, changing the special attacks so that they can be, would take too much time. But adjusting the numbers would not even take 1/4 of the time, making it a better option for us players who hate fighting those characters with those specials that can't be dealt with, in the way we want to deal with them. Which is to take 0 to very little damage.

I hope that this could be added to the game, as I think many would enjoy it. In the end, any new thing is, but this could be a game changer.

If anyone agrees please comment on this post to spread it around

Comments

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Or they could extend the time window Dexterity is active at lvl2 and lvl3. At lvl3 all specials could be evadeable. Just a simple change 🤔
  • PulliPulli Posts: 116
    I don't know. I feel like that would cause a lot of bugs down the road. And Kabam would then definitely raise the resources needed to unlock it. So it could work but would take longer then just changing block damage