**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Clarification Please

Can someone please explain something for me...

1) I will be playing an 'unstoppable' champion, (juggernaught with his sig ability )and while I am under the 'unstoppable' buff, the enemy can stun my champ.
How can I be stunned, if I'm 'unstoppable?

The signature text says nothing can stop him ..

Clearly something's amiss

Comments

• WOKWOK Member Posts: 468 ★★
    edited September 2017
    @Quadilie , unfortunately you will probably encounter more vague and "head scratching" descriptions regarding abilities, nodes etc....., going forward as you advance within the game content. But fortunately, you have a huge community here of very skilled and experienced players that can help.

With Unstoppable as I had understood it, is not immune to anything else(buff, debuff, parry stun) other than a basic and SP1 & 2 attacks ability to "break" your basic attack chain and cause damage. BTW, an opponent can still inflict damage while you are in Unstoppable mode, be it with their 1st successful hit while you are susceptible, and block damage as well.

The upside is that in the previous situation, you're able to block immediately and prevent being tagged with a combo. And in the latter, you don't have that millisecond "lockdown" that hinders your ability to counter most of the time and in fact can counter with a succsessful combo of your own immediately after an initial block. I Hope that helped clarify it somewhat for you.